Lowongan Kerja Posisi Executive, Human Potential TRP (2-year Renewable Contract) di National University of Singapore
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
The incumbent will provide research administrative/secretariat support such as IRB application/management, tracking of research KPIs, implementation of research governance and communication activities for ongoing research studies.
Job scope includes:
– Prepare study-related ethics applications such as amendments, non-compliance-protocol deviations, status renewals
– Administrative support in keeping order within the study governance system and work directly with study Principal Investigators and researchers
– Support development of study retention strategies
– Develop and create content for website and social media platforms, including articles, graphics, etc
- General degree, preferably in Life Sciences or related field
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Meticulous and has good communication and written skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Familiarity with social media platforms and digital tools.
- Possessing graphic design skills will be an added advantage
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
Department : Dean-Med-Research Office – Human Potential Translational Research Programme
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 22245
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, National University of Singapore
A leading global university centred in Asia, the National University of Singapore (NUS) offers a global approach to education and research, with a focus on Asian perspectives and expertise. It is driven by its mission to transform the way people think and do things through education, research and service. The NUS community is distinctively global with talented students and faculty from more than 100 countries. We invite dynamic and motivated individuals to be part of this vibrant hub which is dedicated to delivering quality education and undertaking research for the betterment of society.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan National University of Singapore
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 23 days
Industri : Education
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Education support, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Flexi-benefits
Lokasi : Singapore