Lowongan Kerja Posisi Test Associate Engineer di Celestica Electronics (S) Pte Ltd
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
- Manage and lead a team of Engineer Assistants to maintain and support daily manufacturing activities through real-time problem analysis and real-time solution implementation.
- Participate internal Kaizen projects and various training, and contribute to improvement.
- Perform testing and commissioning of complex servers and storage products, resolve system, network, and test equipment problems when needed
- Handle re-configurations in accordance to customer’s specifications
- Basic knowledge of servers and able to handle failure analysis (FA).
- Able to identify various error codes for individual failed server given by the diagnostic program
- UNIX and hardware based troubleshoot and rework on the failed server unit.
- Conduct investigation and Root Cause Analysis for Process and Test related issues, and work together with the team on CAPA.
- Daily updates of the orders on the line, generating daily, weekly and monthly reports. Keep the line well maintained. Keeping Engineers well informed if any discrepancies found in the line.
- Provide training to newly joined employees, and update training material when required.
- Support internal and external audit, including 5S, EHS, Compliance and ISO.
- Team administrative task. Motivates team members and assesses performance.
- Other task assigned by management.
- Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Computer / IT and/or Mechatronics
- 5 years or more working experience, prefer in manufacturing environment
- Leadership Skills, Self-Motivation, Strong Relationship Building
- Familiar with QA tools such as Fishbone, PDCA, DMAIC, 5Why, 8D
- Willing to learn and able to pick up skills quickly
- Work Location: 452 Alexandra Road, Singapore 119961 [Near Labrador Park MRT]
- Working Days / Hours: 8am – 5.30pm / 8.30am – 6.00pm [Mondays to Fridays]
Interested candidates, please furnish us with your most updated resume either in MS Words or PDF Format preferably with the following information by clicking “APPLY NOW”
- Current / last drawn and expected remuneration package
- Reasons for leaving for your last 3 employments
Celestica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on any protected status (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran or disability status or other characteristics protected by law).
At Celestica we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Special arrangements can be made for candidates who need it throughout the hiring
process. Please indicate your needs and we will work with you to meet them.
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) enables the world’s best brands. Through our recognized customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in Aerospace and Defense, Communications, Enterprise, HealthTech, Industrial, Capital Equipment and Energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. As a leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product development – from drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services for products from advanced medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware platform solutions for the Cloud.
Headquartered in Toronto, with talented teams spanning 40+ locations in 13 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia, we imagine, develop and deliver a better future with our customers.
Celestica would like to thank all applicants, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Celestica does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Celestica Electronics (S) Pte Ltd
Celestica is dedicated to building solid partnerships and providing flexible solutions to enable our customers’ success. We are adaptive and agile and help customers anticipate and prepare for unexpected changes.
Our talented global team is dedicated to delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions at the lowest total cost of ownership – enabling our customers to keep their commitments and stand out in their markets. Our expertise is in design and engineering, electronics manufacturing and supply chain management services. Our suite of solutions spans the entire product lifecycle – from design, through to delivery and after-market support.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Celestica Electronics (S) Pte Ltd
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 28 days
Industri : Manufacturing / Production
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
Lokasi : Queenstown