Lowongan Kerja Posisi Quality Assurance Lead di Everise Philippines
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Join us on our mission to elevate customer experiences for people around the world. As a member of the Everise family, you will be part of a global experience company that believes in being people-first, celebrating diversity and incubating innovation. Our dedication to our purpose and people is being recognized by our employees and the industry. Our 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor and our shiny, growing wall of Best Place to Work awards is a testament to our investment in our culture. Through the power of diversity, we celebrate all cultures for their uniqueness and strengths. With 13 centers around the world and a robust work at home program, we believe great things happen when we work with people who think differently from us. Find a job you’ll love today!
The Team Leader – Quality Assurance is responsible for the daily supervision and management of a team of quality assurance representatives (QAR). The Team Leader’s primary role is to oversee the daily operations of the QA Team and to ensure quality program and initiatives are carried out to meet and exceed the standards set forth by Everise and the client.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality processes and procedures that align with organizational and client requirements.
- Ensure Program/LOB is passing on QA Target
- Ensure Quality Supervisor is trained on and adhere to these processes, promoting a culture of quality excellence.
- Regularly review and evaluate team performance against quality processes and standards.
- Use KPIs and other relevant metrics to measure and track team performance.
- Spearhead initiative and insights, beneficial to operations performance in hitting the quality metric target
Coaching and Feedback:
- Conduct one-on-one sessions with the QAR and QAAs to provide feedback and guidance on their performance.
- Share best practices and tips for maintaining quality standards.
- Issue NTE, DAP and Alerts to Internal and External team members if any process/ policy deviations are identified
Root Cause Analysis:
- Investigate incidents where quality standards were not met to identify the root cause.
- Conduct RCA brainstorming activities with Operations, Training and Client Stakeholders
- Develop and implement action plans to address the root cause and prevent recurrence.
- Monitor the effectiveness of corrective and preventive actions and adjust as needed.
Risk and Compliance:
- Regularly review and stay up-to-date with company policies, procedures, and client requirements.
- Ensure that team members understand and adhere to these guidelines.
- Address any instances of non-compliance and take appropriate corrective action.
Data Analysis and Reporting:
- Collect, compile, and analyze data related to team performance and quality metrics using.
- Create internal and external Quality Dashboards, measuring the stakeholder adherence and performance.
- Prepare periodic reports highlighting team performance, trends, and areas for improvement.
- Share insights and recommendations with the Quality Manager and other stakeholders to drive continuous improvement.
- Maintain open and transparent communication channels with clients.
- Provide regular updates on team performance, quality metrics, and ongoing improvement initiatives.
- Address client concerns promptly and work collaboratively to find solutions.
- 3-5 years QA experience in a call center environment
- High school diploma or equivalent required – some college preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially MS Word, Power Point and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills Detail-oriented
- Analytical skills
- Exceptional motivational and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
- Flexible Schedule
- Dependability regarding completion of assignments and attendance
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Kualifikasi : Services, Customer Service
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Services, Customer Service / 505, 134
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Everise Philippines
We Are Everise
Founded in 2016, Everise is a global leader transforming customer service for healthcare, transport, logistics, insurance, financial services and tech businesses. The Company solves problems for the millions of customers of some of the world’s leading brands, by combining the best technology with compassionate service.
With over 16,000 champion agents operating across seven strategic markets globally, Everise seeks to deliver happiness to customers of some of the world’s best loved brands. Our customer service solutions are high performing, secure, agile and have fluent proficiency in 32 languages, enabling businesses to scale globally while achieving top customer satisfaction. Learn more at www.weareeverise.com.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Everise Philippines
Ukuran Perusahaan : 2001 – 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 1 day
Industri : Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Vision, Generous Performance Incentives, Non-taxable Monthly Allowance, Life Insurance, Relaxed Dress Code
Lokasi : Taguig City