Lowongan Kerja Posisi Manager, Sales di The Ascott Limited
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
The Manager, Sales is part of the Sales Team that focuses on achieving sales targets and increasing revenue and market shares for a few serviced residences in Singapore. He or she will report to the Senior Manager, Sales.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to align with the Company’s direction and growth
- Maintain existing business accounts and develop new accounts through aggressive and creative sales and marketing programs
- Negotiate contracts with major corporate accounts
- Conduct sales presentations to our prospective clients
- Represent Ascott in promotional events and trade shows
- Assure coordination with the Revenue Management and Global Sales functions
- Conduct benchmarks and market analysis
The candidate should possess the following:
- Diploma or Degree in Business Administration, Hospitality Management or an equivalent
- At least between 3 to 6 years of relevant experience in the hospitality industry
- Good spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Confident, good organisational and people development skills
- Outgoing personality and positive work attitude
- Independent and an excellent team player
- Analytical skills
- Good negotiation skills and willing to learn attitude
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, The Ascott Limited
The Ascott Limited (Ascott) is a Singapore company that has grown to be one of the leading international lodging owner-operators. Ascott’s portfolio spans over 220 cities across more than 40 countries in Asia Pacific, Central Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and the USA.
Ascott has over 94,000 operating units and more than 64,000 units under development, making a total of over 159,000 units in more than 900 properties.
The company’s serviced apartment, coliving and hotel brands include Ascott, Citadines, lyf, Oakwood, Quest, Somerset, The Crest Collection, The Unlimited Collection, Préférence, Fox, Harris, POP!, Vertu and Yello.
Ascott’s loyalty programme, Ascott Star Rewards, offers exclusive benefits to its members when they book directly with Ascott for their stays at its participating properties.
Ascott, a wholly owned subsidiary of CapitaLand Investment Limited, pioneered Asia Pacific’s first international-class serviced apartment with the opening of The Ascott Singapore in 1984. Today, the company boasts almost 40 years of industry track record and award-winning brands that enjoy recognition worldwide.
As an employer, The Ascott Limited is proud to be recognised by Tripartite Alliance for Fair & Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP) as a Human Capital Partner (HCPartner), and commended for our efforts in investing in human capital development and adopting fair and progressive workplace practices.
We welcome individuals from diverse backgrounds to join our global offices, be it as experienced professionals, entry level candidates or interns. For our full listing of global opportunities, please visit https://www.discoverasr.com/en/the-ascott-limited/careers/career-opportunities.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan The Ascott Limited
Ukuran Perusahaan : 2001 – 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 16 days
Industri : Property / Real Estate
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Central