Lowongan Kerja Posisi E-Commerce Executive di Guardian Health & Beauty
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
From its roots in Malaysia, Guardian has built a reputation for being a committed and responsible pharmacy brand for over four decades! Today, we operate across Singapore and multiple countries in the region, and provide a wide range of health, beauty, personal and baby care products, with in-store specialists assisting customers with expert advice and support. With more than 120 stores island-wide, we have evolved from our pharmacy roots into a comprehensive one-stop solution for customers’ health and beauty needs.
Reporting to the E-Commerce Category Manager, you will support all campaign and product related processes for Guardian Ecommerce. Your role will include, but is not limited to, campaign execution from artwork design to working with marketing for message amplification, operational set-up and management and publication of product listings.
- Manage the campaign planning process and execution with relevant stakeholders from an end-to-end perspective
- Work with internal stakeholders to consolidate campaign mechanics
- Understand consumer habits, and how best to layout campaign to encourage browsing & conversions
- Provide brief on banner artwork creation
- Conceptualize interesting and relevant campaigns for our consumers
- Facilitate suppliers’ booking of homepage assets and ensure submission of promotion banners in line with guidelines
- Work with suppliers and agency to ensure accuracy & timely uploading of content for brand pages, brand specific campaigns, product listings; and set up of promotion codes
- Prepare payment requisition and monthly billing
- Maintain other Ecommerce stores, but not limited to, iChangi store
- Any other ad-hoc campaign related & administrative tasks
- Diploma in Business Management
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in retail industry, experience in Ecommerce is a plus
- Dynamic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication (spoken and written) and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, able to multi-task and work in a dynamic fast-paced environment
- Fast learner and detail-orientated
- Team Member Discount
- Subsidized Medical and Dental Benefits
- Training Opportunities
- Career Advancement
Work Location: Tampines North
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Guardian Health & Beauty
DFI Retail Group (“Group”) is a leading pan-Asian retailer. At 30th June 2021, the Group and its associates and joint ventures operated over 10,000 outlets and employed some 230,000 team members. The Group had total annual sales in 2020 exceeding US$28 billion.
The Group provides quality and value to Asian consumers by offering leading brands, a compelling retail experience and great service; all delivered through a strong store network supported by efficient supply chains.
The Group (including associates and joint ventures) operates under a number of well-known brands across food, health and beauty, home furnishings, restaurants and other retailing.
The Group’s parent company, Dairy Farm International Holdings Limited, is incorporated in Bermuda and has a standard listing on the London Stock Exchange, with secondary listings in Bermuda and Singapore. The Group’s businesses are managed from Hong Kong by Dairy Farm Management Services Limited through its regional offices.
DFI Retail Group is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Guardian Health & Beauty
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 24 days
Industri : Healthcare / Medical
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Tampines