Lowongan Kerja Posisi SAP Developer | Up to 200,000 Joining Bonus!* di Accenture
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
Get hired and enjoy a joining bonus when you become part of Accenture! We’re offering up to Php 200,000 joining bonus* to qualified applicants who will onboard for select SAP roles in Manila.
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 732,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
As a developer on ABAP for SAP HANA, you will analyze, design, implement and deploy SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals. You would be aligning the HANA or S/4HANA technology and related tools & frameworks with business strategy, working with the onshore or directly with the client, reviewing code written by other programmers, requirement gathering, bug fixing, testing, documenting, and implementing software systems.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Follow security coding practices to ensure the application is free of common coding vulnerabilities using code reviews as further validation.
- Inform the technical architect and project manager of any issues that may impact the project.
- Participate in transitions of the application or technical architecture components to the testers.
- Fix any defects and performance problems discovered in testing.
- Document the application to facilitate maintenance. Client Relationship Development and Management
- Design, develop and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from Analysis, Design Implementation, Quality Assurance (include Testing) to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
- Perform Unit/Component Testing.
- Participate in Integration Testing.
- Provide support during UAT.
- Provide support on deployment preparations.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Minimum of 2 year of SAP ABAP experience
- Minimum of 6 months of hands-on SAP Suite on HANA (SoH) or S/4HANA, or at least an SAP Upgrade experience i.e. Unicode conversion, SPAU/SPDD, ABAP support on Basis upgrades or Functional testing, etc.
- Have ABAP Object Oriented Programming (OOP) with NW 7.5 features
- Passion for quality, on-time delivery, customer focus, open minded and self-motivated person
- Knowledge about SAP product standards, cloud qualities, coding guidelines in the development environment
- Good analytical skills to help our customers to find best solutions for their business requirements
- Good interpersonal skills, including strong verbal and written communication
- Able to work under pressure without any supervision, and a good team player
- Demonstrated academic achievement in tertiary qualifications including Business, Economics, Engineering, Law or Science
Consulting Skills and Personality
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Planning and coordinating of own and/or team’s work activities to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Strong communication skills (speaking, writing, listening) with excellent executive presence.
- Ability to understand critical success factors for our clients and their industry.
- Previous consulting experience / Exposure to Internal project work.
- Adept at using experience and knowledge of industry, geographical and technology trends to assess and shape business solutions.
- Understanding of technology and its application to business.
- Enthusiastic and able to drive own activities with minimum supervision.
- Willingness to travel.
What’s in it for you?
- At Accenture you will work on meaningful and innovative projects, powered by the latest technologies. You’ll be immersed in industry best practices such as event-driven architectures and domain-driven design.
- Accenture will continually invest in your learning and growth. You’ll work with Accenture’s certified practitioners, and Accenture will support you in growing your own tech stack and certifications.
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Pan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and housing plan
- Company-sponsored trainings like upskilling and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms & Condition apply
What we believe
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process, they will be happy to assist you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Kualifikasi : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software / 508, 191
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Career Centers*
*currently not accepting walk-in applicants
GF Cybergate 1 Tower Pioneer, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
LinkedIn Showcase Page: Accenture Careers in the Philippines
Ready to join us? Upload your updated CV to Jobstreet, then click “APPLY NOW.” If you need special assistance because of a disability, please let us know via email at [email protected] (Please do not send any CV to this email)
Accenture is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Accenture
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 10 days
Industri : Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Expanded Maternity and Paternity Leave, Retirement Plan, Stock Options, Business Casual, Monday-Friday
Lokasi : National Capital Reg