Lowongan Kerja Posisi Contract Senior Analyst – Japanese Speaking di Accenture
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ: We appreciate your interest in joining Accenture in the Philippines. As we continue to enhance our hiring process, it is important for you to complete the registration through our career site (workday) for us to process your application. After registering, we will get back to you via phone or email. Thank you and we wish you success in your job search.
- Assist with managing clients in a manner that maximizes value for Accenture and our clients
- Must be capable of managing contracts, including subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements
- Expected to work closely with Accenture business/client units and project teams and maintain a high level of visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities
- May also direct the work activities of junior contract management professionals and other related engagement staff allocated to a business or client unit, acting as a role model for contract management staff and a trusted partner to the business
- Client facing and have a key role in building trusted relationships with client counterparts
- Provide contract administration support for contract management processes on a specific project or account;
- Work with delivery and client counterparts to assist with day to day service delivery;
- Demonstrate the value of the contract management function with project or account teams;
- Drive process efficiency to current tasks and seeks innovative ways to improve performance of the team.
- Be a role model for contract management staff and demonstrate leadership qualities by participating in wider contract management activities
People Management/Portfolio Support:
- Supervise, mentor and coach junior contract management staff allocated to a specific project or account to ensure most effective utilisation of resources;
- Participate in the review of performance standards for junior staff;
- Provide input for priority setting and performance achievement process for junior staff; and
- Participate in the development and delivery of contract/commercial training modules for contract management staff on a specific project or account.
Risk & Issue Management:
- Participate in the process to identify and solve commercial and contract risks and issues;
- Assist with reporting and documenting commercial and contract risks and issues in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements;
- Escalate matters to Contract Management Lead in a timely and controlled fashion;
- Ensure compliance with contract management processes and project/account delivery requirements.
- Provide support for pre-award sales activities including supporting the development of responses to client RFPs or similar, working with business to draft contract schedules and participate in negotiations; and
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of Accenture’s service offerings and associated commercial considerations
Contracting, Drafting and Negotiation:
- Assist with drafting and review of contractual documents (i.e., Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive, etc.) and collaborating with other internal organizations, working under the direction of a contract management lead where appropriate,
- Observe and/ or participate in negotiations
Commercial and Contract Management Processes:
- Assist with implementing relevant contract management processes in a manner that is consistent with Accenture policies;
- Assist with identifying and applying relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account; and
- Work with delivery and finance leads to assist with identification and application of appropriate contract levers affecting revenue, cost and profit
- At least 3-4 years work experience
- Japanese Speaking with or without contract management or legal support experience
- At least N2 level but open to N3 with legal background
Good to Have:
- Experience in dealing with contracts from: BPO/ Shared Services, Multinational companies, Government
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Kualifikasi : Services, Lawyer/Legal Asst
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Services, Lawyer/Legal Asst / 505, 138
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Career Centers*
*accepting walk-in applicants
GF Robinsons Cybergate 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Facebook.com/accenturejobsph Twitter.com/accenturejobsph Youtube.com/accenturejobsph Instagram: @accentureph LinkedIn Showcase Page: Accenture Careers in the Philippines
Ready to join us?
Upload your updated CV to Jobstreet, then click “APPLY NOW.” If you need special assistance because of a disability, please let us know via email at [email protected] (Please do not send any CV to this email)
Accenture is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Accenture
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 10 days
Industri : Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Employee Stock Purchase, Plan, Expanded Maternity Leave, Retirement Plan, Business Casual, Shifting Schedule
Lokasi : National Capital Reg