Lowongan Kerja Posisi Senior / Occupational Therapist (JCH) di Jurong Community Hospital
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
At JurongHealth Campus, we believe that our patients are the focus of our work and we render the best care and service to them. We are changing the face of public healthcare and carving out new paths to improve our processes and services. We value our team’s contributions and ensure that our staff are competitively rewarded and supported.
Join us, where we place the value of every staff member and the care of every patient at the centre of all we do.
The incumbent is responsible to:
- Assess effectively, set appropriate goals, implement appropriate treatment plans, execute safe therapy, re-assess timely and modify treatment when necessary for patients referred for occupational therapy
- Practice within areas of professional competence and seek clinical support from supervisor and other healthcare professionals when appropriate
- Communicate and work effectively as a team with referring doctor and other members of the medical team regarding patient care
- Ensure all patients’ records are updated accurately and promptly at all times
- Undertake continuing professional development of skills and knowledge proactively and regularly through self-study, continuing education presentations, case discussions and research
- Assist with clinical education of students and job training of therapy assistants
- Supervise therapy assistant or other support staff to carry out treatment
- Recognised Diploma / Degree in Occupational Therapy by Singapore Allied Health Professional Council (AHPC)
- Work Location: Jurong Community Hospital
Ng Teng Fong General Hospital (NTFGH) and Jurong Community Hospital (JCH), collectively known as JurongHealth Campus, are members of the National University Health System (NUHS).
We centre our culture and mission around our patients and design our processes to bring satisfaction to our patients and their caregivers. Our staff enjoy an open, collaborative and fun working atmosphere that enables each individual to perform and maximise potential. We take pride in treating our staff as one big JurongHealth Campus family, where everyone works together in a passionate and supportive environment.
If you believe in our purpose of delivering “Incredible Care & Health, Together”, reach out to us today.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Executive
Kualifikasi : Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst / 513, 111
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Jurong Community Hospital
The Ng Teng Fong General Hospital (NTFGH) and Jurong Community Hospital (JCH) are members of the National University Health System (NUHS), a leading academic health system and one of three public healthcare clusters in Singapore.
Known as the JurongHealth Campus, NTFGH and JCH are Singapore’s first integrated healthcare development designed and built together from the ground up. Designed around the patients’ needs, the twin development enables NTFGH patients who no longer require acute care to be easily transferred to rehabilitate and recuperate in JCH. Both hospitals are also managed by one healthcare team to facilitate integration at all levels to enable better patient care, greater efficiency and convenience. NTFGH is also the first in Singapore and ASEAN to attain HIMSS EMRAM Stage 7, with JCH at HiMSS EMRAM Stage 6 – an achievement which recognises hospitals with the highest level of adoption and utilisation of electronic medical record functions.
As part of an integrated academic health system, NTFGH and JCH, in collaboration with partners in the healthcare continuum, aims to transform healthcare to deliver holistic and seamless patient-centred care.
For more information, please visit www.ntfgh.com.sg | www.jch.com.sg | www.nuhs.edu.sg
Delivering ‘Incredible care and health, together!’
Members of the NUHS:
• National University Hospital
• Ng Teng Fong General Hospital
• Alexandra Hospital
• Jurong Community Hospital
• National University Polyclinics
• National University Cancer Centre, Singapore
• National University Heart Centre, Singapore
• National University Centre for Oral Health, Singapore
• NUS Yong Loo Lin School of Medicine
• NUS Faculty of Dentistry
• NUS Saw Swee Hock School of Public Health
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Jurong Community Hospital
Ukuran Perusahaan : 2001 – 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 22 days
Industri : Healthcare / Medical
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Singapore