Lowongan Kerja Posisi Executive / Senior Executive, ASAS 2 di Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE)
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
A key member of the Advertising Standards Authority of Singapore (ASAS) Secretariat team established under the Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE). The role includes monitoring of advertisements and the advertising landscape, facilitating C2B, B2B and G2B feedback and queries, managing ad advice, facilitating media and public relations work for ASAS, carrying out ad monitoring on a risk-based approach, conducting regular educational outreach and provision of quality secretariat support to the ASAS Council (an advisory Council to CASE) as well as other secretarial functions.
Monitoring of Advertisement feedback and Advertising Landscape
- Carry out responsibilities in active monitoring of advertisements on a risk-based approach
- Prepare compliance summary reports on regular basis
- Assist in ad advice requests from advertisers, advertising agencies and media owners
- Facilitate the review of the SCAP by familiarising with other advertising related regulations/laws, arranging consultation with the stakeholders and making recommendations for updates to SCAP where required.
- Record advertisement related queries, ad advice and complaints (C2B, B2B, G2B) from the public and businesses in CASE Digital System
- Compile reports to support meetings with the ASAS Council and the CASE Central Committee.
Secretarial support to the ASAS Council
- Provide strong secretariat support to the ASAS Council, including preparing of agenda and meeting set-up and provision of proper note taking for the ASAS council meetings, workplan and meetings with stakeholders and other bodies.
- Provide support with external local and international meetings and exchanges, where required.
Budget Management and Related Functions
- Support the Assistant Director to source, utilise and maintain project budget to ensure smooth operations of ASAS.
Other Projects and Roles
- Participate in initiatives and projects adopted by CASE and ASAS.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by the Assistant Director.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- A tertiary degree in Arts, Business Administration, Marketing, Advertising, Legal studies or relevant fields with at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience and knowledge of the advertising industry, marketing and advertising developments and law is an advantage but not essential.
- Strong information-gathering, analytical, judgement and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication, writing and interpersonal skills, bilingual.
- Self-motivated, takes good initiative, and works well independently and with his/her team.
Interested candidates please go to https://www.case.org.sg/wp-content/uploads/2023/04/APPLICATION_FOR_APPOINTMENT-.docx to download the application form, complete it and email us.
Important: Please do not send us any documents with your NRIC on it, as this is a regulatory requirement.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Junior Executive
Kualifikasi : Arts/Media/Communications, Advertising
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Arts/Media/Communications, Advertising / 504, 100
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE)
The Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE) is a non-profit, non-governmental organisation that is committed towards protecting consumers interest through information and education, and promoting an environment of fair and ethical trade practices. Our Vision is “A Consumer-Friendly Singapore” and our Mission is “To champion consumers’ interests and to promote fair trading”.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Consumers Association of Singapore (CASE)
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 14 days
Industri : Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Singapore