Lowongan Kerja Posisi Cook/Demi Chef (Bakery/Italian Cusine) di Capella Hotel Singapore
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
The Cook or Demi Chef works with Sous Chef and Executive Chef in contributing to all menu creation and creating great experience for guests. Duties include managing and training the kitchen team to deliver consistent food quality, managing food cost controls through good management of orders and supplies to Capella, and supervising the preparation and production of all hot or cold food items to ensure that they are in compliance with the prescribed recipes and specifications.
- Assist supervisor in creating new dishes and arranging sample tasting for management.
- Assist in plating up special event meals as assigned.
- Monitor the supply of food items and review wastage for appropriate adjustment in future preparation.
- Check the store requisitions prepared by team. Ensure that the received products meet the predetermined quality and purchasing specifications.
- Ensure that the workstations are clean and sanitized and prepare safety procedures are observed by the cooks at all times.
- Ensure the proper handling and storage of food so as to keep spoilage to a minimum.
- Research new menu items.
- Ensure that all operating equipment are in good working conditions and advise supervisor to raise repair and maintenance request when necessary.
- Perform duties in other areas of kitchen as assigned.
- Diploma in Culinary or equivalent vocational training certificate.
- Minimum 2 years experience in culinary or bakery field
- Possess Singapore Basic Food Hygiene Certificate.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Junior Executive
Kualifikasi : Hotel/Restaurant, Food/Beverage/Restaurant
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Hotel/Restaurant, Food/Beverage/Restaurant / 506, 107
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Capella Hotel Singapore
Capella Singapore offers an inspiring resort destination, just moments from Singapore’s financial and shopping districts. Residing on 30 acres of lush rainforest, the resort’s peaceful setting on a knoll is a rare masterpiece, boldly marrying Singapore’s rich colonial heritage with a symphony of contemporary architectural curves and designs.
Rooms: Capella offers the most spacious accommodation in Singapore. With just 112 rooms, suites, villas and manors, guests are assured a personalised experience. The villas and manors all feature private plunge pools, outdoor showers and bathtubs.
Facilities: A hallmark of the Capella experience is the luxury of preferential service provided by our Personal Assistants. Guests can enjoy three dining choices at Cassia, a fine-dining Chinese restaurant; Fiamma, a salute to the heritage and spirit of Italian family cuisine as well as Bob’s Bar which overlooks the South China Sea. Capella Singapore is also home to the award-winning Auriga Spa, the first Forbes Five Star Spa in Singapore.
Meetings & Events: Capella Singapore offers a unique location for weddings, events and corporate retreats with over 24,500 square feet of meeting and function space. Each meeting room features spacious pre-function areas for entertaining.
The resort’s circular and pillar-less ballroom features the city’s largest curved LED wall at 81 sqm. Its centrepiece is a magnificent glass-dome sculpture by Nikolas Weinstein that allows natural skylight to fill the ballroom’s 780 square metres of space, designed to comfortably accommodate 400 guests.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Capella Hotel Singapore
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 2 days
Industri : Hotel / Hospitality
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Southern Islands