Lowongan Kerja Posisi Senior Software Engineer di OpenText (Philippines), Inc.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Hybrid Work Model: 3 days onsite, then 2 days remote work per week.
The Cloud Applications Consultant (internal job title) is an individual contributor who acts as a primary point of contact for implementing customers’ requests regarding addition of new trading partners, document types, and connection types. As a consultant, you will utilize your ability to combine systems integration and service delivery knowledge. More specifically you will create/update technical specifications and create/update maps using OpenText translation software, carry out integration tasks to deploy maps to pre-production and production environments and setup Trading Partner connectivity using common communications standards such as ftp, http, AS2, SFTP, etc.
You are great at:
- Engages the client to obtain EDI requirements, ensuring the completeness and accuracy of map packages and requirements documentation while developing and maintaining good customer relations.
- Analyzing customer requirements, data integrations and interfaces.
- Deliver day to day implementation requests of Trading Partner and map configurations into the OpenText Managed Services systems.
- Implementing changes for existing data integrations.
- Follow policies and best practice mapping to define map rules based on client’s requirements.
- Consistently create test cases/scenarios, form test files, run tests and evaluate reports.
- Investigate and conduct root-cause-analysis for issues/defects raised by client during client testing.
- Deliver project status updates to clients, delivery/project managers and counterparts as necessary.
What it takes:
- Graduate of Computer Science and/or other technical disciplines.
- Strong customer focus, customer satisfaction oriented.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills and logical thinking techniques and have excellent attention to detail. Ability to Identify and analyze problems; distinguishes between relevant and irrelevant information to make logical decisions; provide solutions to individual and organizational problems. Develops reasonable options for solutions when required for decision making.
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills. Inspires and motivates others toward goal accomplishments; develops and sustains cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, and be able to work independently, and must possess effective time management skills.
- Willing to be on-call beyond normal working hours and on weekends.
- Willing to work on any shifts: ASPAC, EMEA or US (predominantly US business hours).
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Kualifikasi : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Pengalaman Kerja : 5 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software / 508, 191
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, OpenText (Philippines), Inc.
OpenText has a clear vision of enabling the digital world. Our employees help us define and enable the digital future with market-leading enterprise solutions for digital transformation.
We are also committed to fostering the best possible work environment for our people in each of our locations across the globe. Team socials, volunteer events, excellent technology and supportive co-workers come together at OpenText to create a winning team.
The diversity and strength of our workforce are fundamental to our success. People are our greatest strength. We strive to attract and retain the very best talent the industry has to offer.
Our Story & Today
In 1991 OpenText launched as a project out of the University of Waterloo in Canada and we have continued to evolve with the shifting digital landscape.
- 120k customers in 110+ countries, get to work with a wide variety of global customers from all industries
- 90% of Fortune 100 companies our customers, make an impact
- 14k team members, join a strong and growing team
- 64 locations in 35 countries, collaborate with colleagues from around the world
- 25-year history, benefit from a track record of success and continuous growth
- 300 products, learn about a wide-range of products to manage information from engagement to insight
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan OpenText (Philippines), Inc.
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 16 days
Industri : Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Business Casual, 24/7 operations
Lokasi : Makati City