Lowongan Kerja Posisi Senior Java Engineer di OpenText (Philippines), Inc.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Hybrid Work Model: 3 days onsite, then 2 days remote work per week.
The Java Engineer’s role is to design, code, unit test and analyze software programs and applications. Able to can design small to large scale java applications. And is expected to provide technical solutions to complex requirements and serve as one of the project team’s subject matter experts.
You are great at:
- Assist other developers, analysts and designers in conceptualizing and developing new software programs and applications.
- Assist and/or plan phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) for a variety of projects.
- Prepare documentation of software requirements and specifications (Software Design Document, Entity Relationship Diagram, user manual, guideline, etc.)
- Conduct research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standard in support of procurement and development efforts.
- Recommend, schedule, and perform software improvements and upgrades.
- Review/analyze requirements (e.g., Change Requests, Defects, Enhancements) and design solutions based on requirements.
- Code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Prepare test data and conduct unit testing.
- Create Low Level Design for a project application.
- Perform application deployments to Dev and/or QA environments.
- Run and monitor software analysis tools for the purpose of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging.
- Generate statistics and prepare reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process.
- Recommend and/or implement new tools and techniques
- Participate in team design reviews.
- Troubleshoot cross-component/technology issues in areas of expertise.
- Provide production support as needed.
What it takes:
- Bachelor’s/College Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- 4 to 8 years of mostly relevant experience with highly developed professional/technical skills.
- Experience in implementing (coding & unit testing) detailed design into application functionalities using Java/JEE as the primary development language
- Knowledge in JEE Web Services Technologies: e.g., JAXB, Java APIs for XML Messaging
- Knowledge in enterprise design (Object Oriented Design, SOA, Domain Driven, etc.)
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee
Kualifikasi : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Pengalaman Kerja : 8 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software / 508, 191
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, OpenText (Philippines), Inc.
OpenText has a clear vision of enabling the digital world. Our employees help us define and enable the digital future with market-leading enterprise solutions for digital transformation.
We are also committed to fostering the best possible work environment for our people in each of our locations across the globe. Team socials, volunteer events, excellent technology and supportive co-workers come together at OpenText to create a winning team.
The diversity and strength of our workforce are fundamental to our success. People are our greatest strength. We strive to attract and retain the very best talent the industry has to offer.
Our Story & Today
In 1991 OpenText launched as a project out of the University of Waterloo in Canada and we have continued to evolve with the shifting digital landscape.
- 120k customers in 110+ countries, get to work with a wide variety of global customers from all industries
- 90% of Fortune 100 companies our customers, make an impact
- 14k team members, join a strong and growing team
- 64 locations in 35 countries, collaborate with colleagues from around the world
- 25-year history, benefit from a track record of success and continuous growth
- 300 products, learn about a wide-range of products to manage information from engagement to insight
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan OpenText (Philippines), Inc.
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 16 days
Industri : Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Business Casual, 24/7 operations
Lokasi : Makati City