Lowongan Kerja Posisi Service Engineer (Automatic Door Solutions / MNC / East) di Corestaff Pte Ltd
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
The company is a Swedish conglomerate whose offerings include products and services related to locks, doors, gates, and entrance automation. Related products and services include controlling access and confirming identities with keys, cards, tags, mobile, and bio-metric identity verification systems.
- Management of the Service Department to include the responsibility for the growth of the business and improvement of profitability. This includes, taking service calls, resource scheduling, ensuring correct staffing levels are maintained, generating sales revenue, ensuring margins are suitable, stock and equipment controls, coordination with production staff.
- Management of the Staff in Service Department
- Development and management of our service customer base
- Assist the Operation Manager in the development of the Preventative Maintenance business, a specific growth target area of the business.
- Responsibility for the providing of informed and accurate technical advice to potential customers regarding servicing of the Company’s products.
- Responsibility for the prompt preparation of quotations for the supply / repair /installation of products as requested by potential customers.
- Accurately inform service clients about the schedule of their service request and the coordination between the service crews and customer for the timely and cost-effective supply of service and products ordered by the customer.
- Assist in the overall Occupational Health and Safety of employees and sub-contractors.
- Responsibility for the overall quality standards for the service work carried out.
- Work effectively with the Managers and Director of the affiliated companies to meet the common objectives of the respective business units and to explore opportunities that may strengthen the growth of the Company.
- Assist in the detailing of production paperwork of the Company’s Door products as required by the client.
- Effectively negotiate and resolve any disputes in relation to customers, suppliers, or other interested parties that may arise in the normal course of doing business.
- Responsibility for the preparation of paperwork to initiate the raising of invoices relating to product being serviced and to ensure processing and mailing prior to the end of the month in which product was serviced.
- Advise the Management of any matter or incident (including but not limited to product liability), public liability, workers compensation, motor vehicle accident, industrial dispute, criminal or civil action alike) that may involve the company or its insurers incurring some form of liability or may reasonably be of interest to the Directors of the Company.
- Candidates with relevant industries or construction background is a must.
- Effective communication and building effective relationships
- Well-developed organizational skills and ability to coordinate paperwork/reporting requirements
How to Apply:
Interested candidates, please submit your updated resume in MS format by using Apply Now button
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be informed.
Lee Yuh Shiuan
Registration No : R21101101
EA License No : 18C9027
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Corestaff Pte Ltd
At Corestaff, we know that great people create great organizations. We aim to create a successful professional services agency with an intuitive, humanizing approach to matching clients and talent.
We are experienced in providing insightful service to a wide range of companies, working with a broad spectrum of products and services.
We provide end to end solution ranging from
• Permanent Placement
• Temporary / Contract/ Project Based placement
• Talent Searches
• Executive Search
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Corestaff Pte Ltd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 10 days
Industri : Human Resources Management / Consulting
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : East