Lowongan Kerja Posisi Senior, Finance Executive di SCHINDLER LIFTS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
We Elevate… Your Responsibilities
- Drive change initiative for accounts operation in XJ
- To maintain healthy financial condition of the Company
- To handle full set of accounts for XJ operations
- To provide up-to-date management information and financial advice to facilitate management team to assess the company operating status and identify problem areas
- To ensure compliance on tax and internal control
We Elevate… Your Best Self
- Handling full set of accounts for XJ operations:
- Ensure timely update and proper accounting of full set of accounts on AR, AP, GL & Inventory
- Responsible for smooth closing of month-end and year-end accounts within given deadlines.
- Responsible for job costing
- Preparation and ensure timely submission of annual budgets & forecast.
- Prepare monthly management reports.
- Ensure timely submission of monthly results to head office.
- Handle inter-company reconciliation for accounts receivables
- Prepare Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss schedules
- Monitor and manage company’s cash flow to ensure efficient utilization of funds
- Liaise with external auditors, tax agents.
- Coordinates on corporate secretarial matters.
- Responsible for Trade Finance matters e.g. Letter of Credit
- Handle other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
We Elevate… You
- Must have at least 2 years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of accounting, project costing, internal controls, accounting standards and common practices including taxation in Singapore
- Willing to take up the challenge in driving the system and process transformation.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Executive
Kualifikasi : Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Pengalaman Kerja : 4 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting / 501, 131
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, SCHINDLER LIFTS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Schindler Lifts (S) Pte Ltd was established in 1975, a year after Jardine Matheson of Hong Kong and Schindler Holding of Switzerland embarked on a joint venture to market Schindler lifts and escalators in the Asia Pacific region and to provide after sales maintenance services for its range of products.
Our Company has since progressed from a small set up to a full-fledged elevators and escalators company. Our principal activities now include the sales, installation, repair, maintenance and modernisation of Schindler elevators, escalators and passenger conveyors.
We are a team of 550 dedicated employees who give our very best to delight our customers, making Schindler a leader in the elevator and escalator industry in Singapore.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan SCHINDLER LIFTS (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 501 – 1000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 22 days
Industri : Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : East