Lowongan Kerja Posisi Neuro Technologist di Changi General Hospital
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
· Performs neurodiagnostic investigations as per request form and according to latest professional standards; ensures that reports are generated in a timely manner and attending physicians are alerted of significantly abnormal results.
· Conducts and monitors quality assurance of neurodiagnostic procedures.
· Proper usage and maintenance of equipment; able to perform basic troubleshooting and maintenance of equipment.
· Diploma or Degree in Life Sciences, Biomedical Technology, Biomedical Science, Bioengineering or Health Science related subject.
· Completion of ASEAN Neurological Association EEG Certification Examination (ASEPA-ASNA), or American Association of Electrodiagnostic Technologist (AAET) Registered NCS Technologist Examination, or American Board of Electrodiagnostic Medicine (ABEM) Certified Nerve Conduction Technologist Examination would be advantageous.
· Prior experience and knowledge in electroencephalogram (EEG) and/or nerve conduction (NCS) studies would be advantageous.
· Good communication skills
· Able to work cohesively in a team with diverse group of stakeholders; good interpersonal skills.
· Must be fully vaccinated with COVID-19 vaccinations
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Entry Level
Kualifikasi : Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst / 513, 111
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Changi General Hospital
Changi General Hospital (CGH) is an academic medical institution with over 1,000 beds serving a community of more than 1 million people in eastern Singapore. With a wide range of medical specialties and services, it is helmed by an experienced and skilled team of healthcare professionals who consistently deliver positive health outcomes and care for patients. CGH is a member of the SingHealth cluster of healthcare institutions.
CGH has established itself as a centre of medical excellence, with services such as the Sport & Exercise Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Geriatric Medicine,Sleep Medicine, Surgery and Science, Rehabilitation Medicine, Digestive Diseases Centre, Stroke Service and Occupational Medicine.
CGH believes in delivering the best patient care with passion and empathy. To improve care for patients, CGH has adopted a proactive integrated care approach. CGH aims to deliver better, seamless and Integrated Medical services by partnering healthcare providers in the east and innovating by adopting new medical technologies and systems.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Changi General Hospital
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 28 days
Industri : Healthcare / Medical
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Business/ Uniforms (depending on Job role), Regular Hours/Shifts
Lokasi : East