Lowongan Kerja Posisi Technical Project Manager di Aidrivers Singapore Pte. Ltd.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of project.
- Contribute to technical development by ensuring technical development meetings industry standards
- Work with other technical leads to perform QA on components developed.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget by working closely with associated management team and leads.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress of project.
- Manage changes to the Project scope, project schedule and project costs using different techniques and methodologies.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Being involved in requirement analysis of the project and hands on all Operation activities involving the project.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all the stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors.
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks.
- Regularly updating Project Timeline / Milestones and communicating with Technical Leads accordingly on all changes.
- Communicating effectively with other Project managers, clients and other stack holders during the life of the project.
- Suggesting areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Continuous quality assurance of the work and perform other related duties as assigned.
Skill set required:
- Minimum 3 years within Project Management.
- Proven track record of delivering (both in teams and independently).
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong empathy and the capacity to react calmly and efficiently, even when others are stressed.
- Experience of clearly communicating technical/system information to audiences with technical and nontechnical backgrounds.
- Knowledge of Agile methodology and experience working within Agile development teams.
- Understanding of continuous integration best practices and experience with relevant tooling.
- Experience of working on autonomous navigation project or other automation projects.
- Experience of automation of unit and integration tests
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Manager
Kualifikasi : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software / 508, 191
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Aidrivers Singapore Pte. Ltd.
AIDRIVERS is paving the way to revolutionize mobility with advancements in robotics and automotive technology in industrial applications, making it efficient, safer and smarter.
As a safety driver you will be the operator at the controls of an automated vehicle namely Autonomous Prime Mover (APM) and responsible for observing the driving environment, recognizing challenging situations and detecting deviations from expected behaviour. You will be in control at all times and be able to intervene in the dynamic driving tasks when needed to preserve safety during development, testing or trial activities. Full training will be provided and you will collaborate closely with our team of world-class engineers with diverse backgrounds in areas such as robotics, perceptions and sensors.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Aidrivers Singapore Pte. Ltd.
Ukuran Perusahaan :
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Transportation / Logistics
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : 8.30am to 6.15pm (Monday to Friday)
Lokasi : Johor