Lowongan Kerja Posisi Piping Design Engineer di UES Holdings Pte Ltd.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
- Be familiar with piping layout, material handling and pipe support design.
- Be familiar with general requirements for plant operation.
- Be familiar with MTO for piping bulk items, valves and specialty tagged items.
- Prepare data sheet for piping items in reference to technical specifications.
- liaise with suppliers for quotation and technical evaluation of quotation.
- Work with Procurement and project team to source for vendors in complying with the project technical specifications.
- Have in-depth knowledge in optimum piping design and cost-effectiveness in water/wastewater treatment and oil & gas industry.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in piping design with Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in piping design with ITE in Mechanical Engineering or ITI/NTC in Mechanical drafting.
- Must be a self-starter and be able to work with minimal supervision, make sound decisions, take independent action, and provide focused solutions to assigned projects.
- Possess strong inter-personal and communication skills and be able to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
- Must have advanced computer literacy in commonly used software applications such as Navisworks, Microstation, Autocad and MS Office.
- Must have 3D modelling experience in Bentley software (OPM/OBD) or Autodesk software (Revit/Civil 3D/Plant 3D/MEP).
- It’s an advantage for the candidate if he/she have experience in both Bentley and Autodesk 3D modelling experience.
- Able to work in west area.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Executive
Kualifikasi : Building/Construction, Civil/Construction
Pengalaman Kerja : 5 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Building/Construction, Civil/Construction / 511, 184
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, UES Holdings Pte Ltd.
UES Holdings Pte Ltd (“UESH”) is one of Singapore’s leading environmental engineering companies. Its roots can be traced back to the 1930s when it was the contractor to many regional governments for the construction of waterworks and other large infrastructure. Some of the early waterworks that UESH and its predecessors built included Thomson Road Waterworks in Singapore (today known as Bukit Timah Waterworks) and Ampang Waterworks in Selangor, Malaysia. Today, UESH undertakes projects related to water treatment, renewable energy, as well as air treatment and pollution control on EPC (Engineering, Procurement and Construction), DBO (Design-Build-Operate), DBOO (Design-Build-Own-Operate), DB (Design-Build) and BOT (Build-Operate-Transfer) bases, and have BOT assets for medical waste and wastewater treatment in China.
In the last decade, UESH has undertaken numerous landmark projects in the public and private sectors, such as Contract C3C Liquid Module 1 project at Changi Water Reclamation Plant, a co-generation system project at Gardens by the Bay, marine life support systems project at Marine Life Park, Resorts World Sentosa, as well as BEWG-UESH NEWater Plant, Singapore’s second NEWater plant in Changi.
Since 2004, UESH has been a member of Singapore Water Association (SWA) which profiles and promotes Singapore as a one-stop centre for all water-related services and water technology hub, as well as strives to develop a vibrant and dynamic water industry in the island-state. In addition, UESH’s Chief Executive Officer Ms Michelle Liu is currently sitting in SWA Council. UESH has also been a Founding Sponsor of Singapore International Water Week (SIWW) since it started in 2008. SIWW is a global platform for environmental and water industry players, with SWA serving as a network link, to share and co-create innovative water solutions, share best practices, showcase the latest technologies and tap business opportunities.
Headquartered in Singapore, UESH has market presence in China, Cambodia, Indonesia, Myanmar and Vietnam.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan UES Holdings Pte Ltd.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 8 days
Industri : Construction / Building / Engineering
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Mondays to Fridays and half day on Saturdays
Lokasi : Tuas