Lowongan Kerja Posisi Order Management Specialist- Alabang Site di IBEX Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Ibex is looking for Escalation Specialist to support one of our Consumer Electronics Account
Specific tasks/role assignment
· Provide written and verbal responses to complex customer complaints that have escalated to the highest level within the company (Non-tech escalations)
· Manage and resolve systematic order related issues, from backorders to inventory issues, and lead the communication plan with customers (Non-tech order related, Netsuite experience or understanding)
· Manage and monitor credit card disputes and work to reduce fraud risk for all brands (Stripe, Chargebee, Recurly experience a plus)
· Ensure Better Business Bureau rating is maintained and complaints are being addressed (Red Escalations)
· Work with legal on warrants and subpoenas and handle law enforcement escalations (Red Escalations)
· Handle executive and other escalations that land at HQ (Red Escalations)
· Actively seek new ways to improve the customer experience and to ensure we deliver World Class Customer Support to all customers
· Work cross-functionally with other team members and departments
· Conducting investigations to determine whether conflicts are escalating or if new conflicts are developing
· Providing training to employees on conflict management skills, including how to appropriately handle different types of disputes
· Intervening in conflicts between employees to help them reach an agreement that satisfies both parties
· Monitoring employee performance and work quality to ensure that standards are being met
· Recommending disciplinary action to be taken against employees who violate workplace policies or procedures
· Participating in mediation sessions or other forms of conflict resolution to help parties reach an agreement
· Overseeing the implementation of new conflict management policies and procedures to ensure that they are effective
· Monitoring employee attendance and productivity through computerized tracking systems or other means
· Creating reports on conflict activity and employee performance to share with supervisors.
Required Skills and Qualifications
· Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, or related field
· 3-5 years experience in customer service or a similar role
· Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to stay calm under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
· Excellent problem-solving skills
· Strong time-management and organizational skills
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Kualifikasi : Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support
Pengalaman Kerja : 4 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support / 505, 152
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, IBEX Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc.
Solutions for Global Business Needs
Delivering superior customer services for over 10 years, IBEX Global is a business process outsourcer offering an integrated suite of services that supports an expansive array of customer facing solutions.
Headquartered in Washington, DC. IBEX Global delivers onshore, near shore and offshore solutions in 5 countries, across 18 call centers employing over 7000+ customer service professionals. The recipient of several client and community awards such as the Goodwill Industries Employer of the Year, IBEX Global is one of the most forward thinking companies in the BPO industry.
Capitalizing on Our Core Strengths
Our singular focus is providing reliable, consistent, predictable performance. Our outstanding employees manage worldwide customer relationships on behalf of our business partners and deliver these customer experiences with a combination of passion, world class training and leading-edge technology. We stand by core organizational values that have helped us deliver our value proposition to global companies for over 10 years.
At IBEX Global our mission is to build the industry’s most dynamic team of customer service and marketing associates and deliver cost-effective, high-impact customer management strategies to the world’s leading organizations.
We believe that we will successfully execute our mission by capitalizing on our core strengths and adhering to key organizational initiatives:
Our integrity ensures our credibility. Honor your commitments and take ownership of your actions. Our words and deeds are truthful and reliable.
Treat others the way we want to be treated and create a culture of mutual appreciation, regard and value. Act towards others with dignity and help one another succeed.
Clear, candid and open communication must drive all interactions. Transparency makes our actions understood, creates reliability and fosters collaboration. We maintain and encourage straightforward dialogue with our employees, clients and stakeholders.
Strive for excellence in all that we do. Take great pride in your work as each employee’s contribution is vital towards delivering exceptional customer service to our clients. Provide this extraordinary experience and reward superior performance.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan IBEX Global Solutions (Philippines) Inc.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 2001 – 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 3 days
Industri : Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Program Incentives and Allowances
Lokasi : Muntinlupa City