Lowongan Kerja Posisi Assistant Director – Student Recruit & Enroll / Business Development Advisory di Shatec Institutes Pte Ltd
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
• To manage the daily operations of the Student Recruitment and Enrolment.
• To ensure that admissions and recruitment procedures are followed in line with school policies, CPE, ERF and Edu Trust regulations.
• To be responsible for the development and implementation of student recruitment and conversion strategies to increase enquiries, applications, and conversion for all courses.
• To regularly provide analysis on enquiries and admissions data to advise the CEO/Director of Student Administration on enquiry trends and market demand on existing course products.
• To liaise regularly (through the Director of Student Administration) with and advise management and on issues relating to recruitment and admissions.
• To manage the planning and co-ordination of local and international outreach events e.g. Open House, Course Previews, Roadshows, Learning Journeys and liaising with relevant departments to ensure successful delivery of the events
• To plan and implement effective department budget and ensure that all student recruitment activity is managed within the budget.
Overseas Markets and Agents Management:
• To implement an effective system to manage a network of recruitment agents to ensure production, compliance with CPE amd Edu Trust regulations and high service standards.
• To manage all administrative follow ups pertaining to agents’ selection, appointment, monitoring and evaluation
• To source and develop leads in opening potential new markets with value propositions to SHATEC
• To manage the business development of advisory services in licensing, consultancy, and management of educational institutions,
• To be responsible for the negotiation and contract administration, of all advisory services offered.
• To ensure adherence of operational processes in work areas to compliance requirements stipulated by CPE Edu Trust and ERF.
• To support all school events.
• Any other ad hoc duties.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Senior Manager
Kualifikasi : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev / 503, 139
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Shatec Institutes Pte Ltd
SHATEC was set up in 1983 by the Singapore Hotel Association (SHA) to ensure a continuous pipeline of talents for Singapore’s hospitality industry. SHA, which is the umbrella body for hotels in Singapore since 1961, embodies membership of more than 150 hotels which accounts for some 85% of total gazetted room count.
A school for the industry by the industry, SHATEC has made its mark as a premium hospitality school with many of its graduates holding key positions in the hospitality and tourism industry all over the world. Today, SHATEC graduates continue to shine and are much sought after by the industry
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Shatec Institutes Pte Ltd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 15 days
Industri : Education
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), 5 days work week
Lokasi : Bukit Batok