Lowongan Kerja Posisi Real- Time Analyst (Cebu-Based Only) di Cognizant Technology Solutions Philippines Inc.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
The Workforce Management Real Time Analyst is responsible for monitoring and reporting agent schedule adherence in real-time using real-time adherence software and ACD real-time displays. They work closely with Operations, calling out non-adherent events via email so that non-adherent agents can be directed back toward the phone. Workforce Management Real Time Analyst also monitor agent calling behaviors in real-time, calling out events such as talk-time or after-call-work time which exceeds defined thresholds. They watch real-time campaign statistics across various measures such as service level or staffing interval requirements to ensure we are meeting contractual standards as defined by clients. They provide real-time feedback to Work Force Management and Operations management on the status of the campaign. Workforce Management Real Time Analyst’s may also be required to change agent skill associations on the switch and or provide historical reporting, depending on campaign requirements.
- Monitor agent schedule adherence using real-time adherence software and call out non-adherent events to Operations through Desk Alerts or over the walkie-talkie.
- Coordinate with WFM and other Traffic Analysts on the same campaign to ensure continuity of coverage and distribution of up-to-the-minute statistical data about the day.
- Work closely with Operations Management to assist them in enforcing schedule adherence and call time threshold guidelines for the campaign.
- Inform Operations management so decisions can be made regarding OT, VTO, and off-phone activities with up-to-the-minute daily statistics.
- Provide historical reporting compilation as required by the campaign.
- Manage and enter real time exceptions in WFM software.
- Prepare and send intraday as well as daily, weekly and monthly performance reports and Provide support in identifying, tracking and reporting system issues/downtime
- Track the everyday attendance and provide recommendations for understaffing and overstaffing
- Review and analyze call arrival patterns and provide recommendations to improve customer practice.
- Minimum one year experience in a call center environment and familiarity with Workforce functions required
- One year prior experience working with workforce management technologies preferred.
- One year using one of the following systems: Impact 360 or any other WFM tool.
- Experience with call center reporting and metrics preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications including Word and Excel and other relevant software required.
- High School diploma or equivalent required, 2 years college or more preferred.
- Strong Analytical Skills required to critically assess situations and make decisions in real time.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Kualifikasi : Services, Customer Service
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Services, Customer Service / 505, 134
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Cognizant Technology Solutions Philippines Inc.
Cognizant is one of the world’s leading professional services companies, transforming clients’ business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Our associates—connected by our global delivery network—are committed to using their strategic insight, technology expertise and deep industry and business process experience to help clients harness the forces shaping the future of work.
As one of the fastest growing companies in the Philippines, our clients continually benefit from our award-winning client-first culture. We deliver a distinctly superior experience to our clients by nurturing strong relationships, continuing our investments in industry-leading processes and building strong local teams and capabilities.
We deliver on our commitments by embodying our six Cultural Values namely Customer Focus, Passion, Collaboration, Integrity, Transparency, and Empowerment.
We are gratified that our passion for building stronger businesses is consistently recognized by independent sources and customers. Recent accolades include:
- Ranked #185 on the Fortune 500 (July 2021)
- Ranked #524 in Forbes Global 2000 (May 2019)
- Named in the list of Financial Times Leading Management Consultant (Jan 2019)
- Ranked #461 in Forbes America’s Best Employers (April 2019)
- Named among World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune (Jan 2019)
- Ranked #483 in Forbes the Best Employers for Diversity (Jan 2019)
- Ranked #87 in Forbes Top 100 Digital Companies (Sept 2018)
- ICT Awards Best Company of the Year (2018)
- ICT Awards Best Company for Health Innformation Management Services (2018)
- ICT Awards Best C-Suite Team of the Year (2018)
11th Floor Hanston Square Bldg.
No.17 San Miguel Avenue
Ortigas Center, Pasig City
2nd Floor Science Hub Tower 4
No. 110 Campus Avenue, McKinley Hill
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig City
11th Floor Vector 3 Bldg.
Alabang, Muntinlupa City
11th Floor Skyrise 4 Bldg.
Block 2 Lot 4 Cebu IT Park
Lahug, Cebu City
Ground Floor Giga Tower
Bridgetowne, Libis Quezon City
500 Frank W. Burr Blvd.
Teaneck, NJ 07666
USA Phone: +1 201 801 0233
Fax: +1 201 801 0243
Toll Free: +1 888 937 3277
1 Kingdom Street
London W2 6BD
Phone: +44 (0) 20 7297 7600
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7121 0102
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Cognizant Technology Solutions Philippines Inc.
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 10 days
Industri : Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Business (e.g. Shirts), Group life insurance, Shifting
Lokasi : Cebu (Cebu City)