Lowongan Kerja Posisi AWS Administrator di Accenture
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company that helps the world’s leading businesses, governments and other organizations build their digital core, optimize their operations, accelerate revenue growth and enhance citizen services—creating tangible value at speed and scale. We are a talent and innovation led company with 732,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Technology is at the core of change today, and we are one of the world’s leaders in helping drive that change, with strong ecosystem relationships. We combine our strength in technology with unmatched industry experience, functional expertise and global delivery capability. We are uniquely able to deliver tangible outcomes because of our broad range of services, solutions and assets across Strategy & Consulting, Technology, Operations, Industry X and Accenture Song. These capabilities, together with our culture of shared success and commitment to creating 360° value, enable us to help our clients succeed and build trusted, lasting relationships. We measure our success by the 360° value we create for our clients, each other, our shareholders, partners and communities.
The AWS Administrator will analyze and remediate cloud native security vulnerabilities in AWS, Azure, and GCP environments. S/he will also analyze and contribute to prevention of cloud native security vulnerabilities.
- Administration and troubleshooting of AWS environments
- Creating environment in AWS from CODE (infra as a code) using Cloud formation or Terraform
- Experience in migration of servers from legacy Data centers to Cloud AWS
- Experience with building infrastructures in AWS with securing of the environments: Viral securities,
- Demonstrate competencies with AWS services: EC2, IAM, EBS, S3, RDS, VPC, ELB, Route53, Lambda
- Provide RCAs for remediated cloud native security vulnerabilities
- Contribute to prevention of native cloud service security vulnerabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant fields
- Must have at least 2-3 years of experience in AWS Administration
- Strong foundation in cloud, native cloud services, IaaS and PaaS for AWS, Azure, Google cloud administration.
- Knowledgeable in Python Scripting, Infrastructure Solutions (Servers, Storage) and ITIL framework
- Experience with other Cloud environment such as Azure, Google, or others
- Knowledge of DevOps technologies is a plus
- Ability to analyze and synthesize situations and understand the business constraints
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- AWS Sysops Certification is an advantage
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Pan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and housing plan
- Company-sponsored trainings like upskilling and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
*Terms & Conditions apply
What we believe
All our leaders are committed to building a better, stronger, and more durable company for future generations to create positive, long-lasting change. Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities.
Our position as partner to many of the world’s leading businesses, organizations and governments affords us both an extraordinary opportunity and a tremendous responsibility to make a difference. Sustainability is one of our greatest responsibilities, which we embed it into everything we do and for everyone we work with.
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you require reasonable accommodation to enable your participation in the recruitment process, they will be happy to assist you.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Kualifikasi : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin / 508, 193
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Career Centers*
*currently not accepting walk-in applicants
GF Cybergate 1 Tower Pioneer, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
LinkedIn Showcase Page: Accenture Careers in the Philippines
Ready to join us? Upload your updated CV to Jobstreet, then click “APPLY NOW.” If you need special assistance because of a disability, please let us know via email at [email protected] (Please do not send any CV to this email)
Accenture is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Accenture
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 10 days
Industri : Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Expanded Maternity and Paternity Leave, Retirement Plan, Stock Options, Business Casual, Monday-Friday
Lokasi : National Capital Reg