Lowongan Kerja Posisi BUSINESS ANALYST NEEDED ASAP!!! (WORK FROM HOME) di PSG Global Solutions Inc.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Join the Country’s Largest RPO Company to Staffing Firms today!
PSG Global Solutions is hiring a BUSINESS ANALYST!
The Business Analyst will identify and analyze performance indicators through the creation and maintenance of proactive reporting and auditing. They are also tasked to coordinate with the client management and operations teams in delivering reports requirements on a regular basis.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze past and present operations trends, identify root causes, and create predictive analysis that drives process improvement.
- Interpret data and communicate findings with executive stakeholders, management, business partners as well as other employees up to and including those in leadership positions.
- Create and develop reports, data models, analysis, and statistical calculations as needed.
- Support client and internal reporting needs, such as running monthly/quarterly reports as well as ad hoc reports.
- Create billing reports using an analytics tool.
- Manage data integrity and refresh process.
- Produce month-end and quarterly files.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain, Procurement, Finance, Accounting, Analytics, Mathematics, Economics, and/or related discipline.
- 2-5 years of experience in quantitative roles, using data analytics, mining, and/or visualization to solve problems.
- Advanced MS Excel working expertise and applied experience.
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience or training in business intelligence, data analytics, data science, or reporting & analysis.
- Problem Solving Skills. Demonstrate excellence at troubleshooting, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
- Communication Skills. Able to present information confidently and effectively in person, over the phone, and through writing.
- Teamwork. Can build and develop strong relationships with stakeholders and colleagues.
- Education/Experience with Looker (or other data visualization tools like Qlik, Tableau, etc), SQL (or other data management systems or database), or Data Science techniques and tools such as data mining, machine learning, and linear regression is preferred.
- With high attention to detail.
- Ability to self-govern and project-manage without constant oversight.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Willing to work on a UK/US shift.
APPLY NOW and experience what it’s like to work with #GreatPlaceToWork Certified Company!
#BePSG #GPTW #BestCompaniesToWorkFor #BusinessSolutionsAnalyst #BusinessAnalyst #InsightsAnalyst #BusinessIntelligenceSpecialist #BusinessIntelligence #RemoteWork #WorkFromHome
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Kualifikasi : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Pengalaman Kerja : 1 year
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software / 508, 191
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PSG Global Solutions Inc.
PSG Global Solutions is the world’s largest and fastest growing provider of outsourced recruiting support to the US staffing industry. PSG is a multi-awarded company labeled as Endeavor Entrepreneur Company for the Philippines in 2015, and has won several awards including the 2015 Bronze Stevie Winner for Female Executive of the Year in Asia, Australia and New Zealand, Exemplar Award for People Manager of the Year in the 41st PMAP Awards, and most recently the 2017 Silver Stevie Winner for Excellence In Corporate Innovation.
PSG Global Solutions is a new joint venture between Oak Knoll Capital, a Los Angeles-based investment firm and the Professional Staffing Group, a Boston-based staffing company. The principals of PSG Global Solutions have extensive experience, both in the recruitment/staffing industry as well as in the offshore delivery of complex services. Notable amongst our past achievements are the founding and subsequent management of eTelecare Global Solutions in 2000, a company that has since grown to over 10,000 employees, as well as the Professional Staffing Group, a $35M staffing company headquartered in Boston.
PSG has been in operation since 1996, and has been in the business of providing offshore-based recruiting services through its affiliate since 2006. We understand our clients’ needs because we run a staffing firm ourselves. Our clients not only get cost savings from our less expensive overseas recruiters, but they also get the benefit of access to recruiting best practices.
PSG Global Solutions operates in the Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO) industry. The industry is estimated to be over $1 billion in size, with a very small fraction of that being offshore (mostly in India). PSG Global Solutions is the first independent RPO provider in the Philippines, catering to the international market. The company has tremendous potential as this industry, especially its offshore component is expected to see rapid growth over the coming years (in the 30-40% per year range).
Product & Services
We support a wide range of staffing companies, ranging from single-office firms to top ten staffing companies worldwide. Our clients are located throughout the US, Europe, Asia and Australia and operate in a variety of specialties, including IT, healthcare, administrative/clerical, engineering, accounting/finance, light industrial, and skilled trades.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PSG Global Solutions Inc.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1001 – 2000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 5 days
Industri : Human Resources Management / Consulting
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Monthly Performance Bonus
Lokasi : Makati City