Lowongan Kerja Posisi Product Engineer di Celestica Electronics (S) Pte Ltd
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
- Lead, implement, maintain and account for Factory Engineering requirement for sustaining products. They include Bill of Material setup and maintenance for engineering changes, tooling and fixture supports to improve productivity and Quality, Product Hold or Purge Notices management with all functional team.
- Timely and heavily involvement in daily production activities to ensure product failures resolve timely especially on highly escalated orders, recommend and support ad-hoc and long term measures to meet Server delivery timeline and at the same time, assure quality products.
- Interface with Quality, Sustaining Product Engineering, Test Engineering and other functional team such as Procurement to analyze, recommend and drive product quality or yield improvement for First Pass Yield (FPY), Rolled Throughout yield, DPPM for material quality and Customer quality (DEFOA) performances.
- Participate in design of manufacturing processes such as determines time standards, methods and shop-floor system routing processes.
- Participate improvement projects on factory processes and systems that contribute to improvement to TAT delivery performances.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical / Mechatronics and other related Engineering disciplines
- Minimum 1 year of relevant work experience preferred.
- Work Location: 452 Alexandra Road, Singapore 119961 [Near Labrador Park MRT]
Interested candidates, please furnish us with your most updated resume either in MS Words or PDF Format preferably with the following information by clicking “APPLY NOW”
- Current / last drawn and expected remuneration package
- Reasons for leaving for your last 3 employments
Celestica is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on any protected status (including race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran or disability status or other characteristics protected by law).
At Celestica we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. Special arrangements can be made for candidates who need it throughout the hiring process. Please indicate your needs and we will work with you to meet them.
Celestica (NYSE, TSX: CLS) enables the world’s best brands. Through our recognized customer-centric approach, we partner with leading companies in Aerospace and Defense, Communications, Enterprise, HealthTech, Industrial, Capital Equipment and Energy to deliver solutions for their most complex challenges. As a leader in design, manufacturing, hardware platform and supply chain solutions, Celestica brings global expertise and insight at every stage of product development – from drawing board to full-scale production and after-market services for products from advanced medical devices, to highly engineered aviation systems, to next-generation hardware platform solutions for the Cloud.
Headquartered in Toronto, with talented teams spanning 40+ locations in 13 countries across the Americas, Europe and Asia, we imagine, develop and deliver a better future with our customers.
Celestica would like to thank all applicants, however, only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Celestica does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruitment agencies or fee based recruitment services.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Celestica Electronics (S) Pte Ltd
Celestica is dedicated to building solid partnerships and providing flexible solutions to enable our customers’ success. We are adaptive and agile and help customers anticipate and prepare for unexpected changes.
Our talented global team is dedicated to delivering end-to-end product lifecycle solutions at the lowest total cost of ownership – enabling our customers to keep their commitments and stand out in their markets. Our expertise is in design and engineering, electronics manufacturing and supply chain management services. Our suite of solutions spans the entire product lifecycle – from design, through to delivery and after-market support.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Celestica Electronics (S) Pte Ltd
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 28 days
Industri : Manufacturing / Production
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
Lokasi : Queenstown