Lowongan Kerja Posisi HR/ADMIN OFFICER di PAPERLESS TRAIL INC.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
The HR/ Admin Officer reports to the Chief Accountant. She will be responsible for managing the people-related activities of an organization, including recruiting, onboarding, employee relations, compensation and benefits, and compliance with labor laws and regulations. She will be responsible for all HR activities and for preparing the semi-monthly payroll. She will also be responsible for preparing all HR related documents for government authorities and for maintaining the HR Manual. she will also be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of the office and ensuring that administrative staff are supported and productive. The role involves maintaining office records and implementing office policies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handles the overall employee life cycle from recruitment to termination
- Recruitment of applicants through different media tools like Facebook, Linkedin, Jobstreet or Recruitment Agencies
- Coordinate with project coordinator for the recruitment of production pool
- Coordinate with manpower agency for the recruitment of project-based employees
- Conduct interviews, belbin test and other test required during the recruitment process.
- Handles the emailing of employment offer letters and routing of employment contracts for signature of newly hired employees that was drafted by Chief Accountant
- Facilitate on-boarding tasks and ensure that all tools and accessories required for the role is ready
- Maintain and update employee general information including 201 files, directory and applicant’s database for future reference
- Ensure the HR Manual is regularly reviewed for compliance with Philippine labor law.
- Represent the organization at internal and external meetings related to employees
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Verify employee timekeeping, overtime forms and leave applications.
- Encode payroll and government remittances on specific system
- Monitor employee loans and government loans by ensuring that all loans are deducted accurately and on time
- Facilitate annual performance appraisal review and salary increases
- Handle employee relations related to disciplinary actions and incident reports
- Resolve employee concerns and communicate through issuance of appropriate memos
- Ensure compliance to DOLE and Company Policies
- Follow company due process in relation to suspension and termination of employment
- Propose different employee engagement activities
- Manage the organization’s administrative operations, including but not limited to, human resources, finance, procurement, and office management.
- Manage the procurement process for office supplies, including sourcing and purchasing goods and services.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the office, including supervising of drivers and messengers
- Plan and manage office budgets, including supplies, equipment, and maintenance
- Develop and implement administrative policies and procedures to ensure that the organization’s operations are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Order and maintain office supplies, ensure that office equipment is in good working condition, and manage vendor relationships
- Manage internal and external communication, such as emails, phone calls, and social media
- Manage the maintenance and upkeep of the office, including ensuring that the office is clean and well-maintained, and that all necessary equipment and supplies are available.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
- Must have a degree in Human Resource Management / Business Administration
- At least 2 years’ experience in HR/Admin role
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Be able to demonstrate attention to details and good record keeping
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with the ability to clearly communicate issues to all levels of management
- Knowledge of relevant laws and regulations related to human resources, finance, and procurement in the Philippines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Kualifikasi : Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
Pengalaman Kerja : 2 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources / 502, 137
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PAPERLESS TRAIL INC.
Paperless Trail Inc. (PTI) is a privately held company, founded in 2003. PTI is a Philippines based IT
company majoring in digital mapping, applications development, systems integration and document
PTI’s main office is in Makati, our development team is in Davao, we have a document management
services facility in Bicutan, our help desk and support services are provided via our call center/BPO
facility in Panabo. With a total of 75 staff comprised of software designers, developers, technical support,
mappers, imaging production staff and management, we are well placed to deliver innovative, cost
effective, practical IT solutions for our clients.
- Mapping products & services
- Imaging & document management solutions
- Business solutions
- Business Mapper location based business intelligence tools
- Perspective Mobile mobile asset tracking (vehicles and people)
- Business Mapper IMS location based incident response management system
- Archive One document management system
- One Trade Central B2B/EDI message switching
- Activity Factory business process management solutions
- Routable maps nationwide routable maps (Garmin compatible)
- Digital mapping
- Document imaging
- Software development and systems Integration
- Network and technical support
- Help desk and BPO operations
- One Trade Central
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PAPERLESS TRAIL INC.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 20 days
Industri : Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Phone Allowance, Incetives
Lokasi : Makati City