Lowongan Kerja Posisi Special Projects Specialist di Civicom Pacific Corp.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Overview of Role:
As a Special Projects Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the Asset Management Services (AMS) marketing division. The primary function of this role will be managing ~900+ marketing materials and the corporate intranet site (Sitecore). This role will play a crucial role in ensuring materials are updated from a branding, compliance, and content standpoint requiring collaboration with Supervision and AMS (Sales and Due Diligence). The ability to edit/manage materials (Excels, PowerPoints, Adobe Acrobat, PDFs) with close attention to detail to ensure quality control is important for this role. This role requires an individual with excellent organizational skills and is process oriented.
- Salary Range: PHP 30,000 – PHP 35,000
- This role is an on-site role at our Alabang location
- Work schedule: Fixed Mondays to Fridays from 9 PM to 6 AM Manila Time
- Manage AMS’ corporate intranet site (hosted on Sitecore) acting as the primary site author
- Update all pages, materials, and data tables on the intranet site ensuring no error messages
- Track where marketing materials are hosted on the intranet site or linked within materials
- Manage incoming requests to an email distribution group related to real-time questions and issues, such as 404 errors (links not working) or updates needed on marketing materials
- Maintain marketing materials with ongoing updates, such as expiring material or changes to data, performance, disclosures, and dates and update within Excels, PowerPoints, Adobe Acrobats, and PDFs
- Collaborate directly with Supervision and AMS (Advisory Consulting, Sales, Due Diligence) to gather and execute marketing material updates
- Leverage existing templates to update marketing materials ensuring they are within brand and design standards
- Implement a quality control process to ensure accurate data/updates, consistent template format, correct design/brand standards, and updates to the intranet are published
- Maintain process documents, how-to guides, and quality control checklists for all tasks
- Stay up to date and trained on any new or updated processes or templates as it affects the role
- Communicate regularly with the AMS marketing team on the progress
- Address, diagnose and escalate issues, as appropriate, to the AMS marketing and AMS team
- Perform other relevant tasks when and as needed
- Familiar with Sitecore or similar content management system (CMS), preferred but not required
- Ability to navigate Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word) and Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
- Process oriented with strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable communicating with various groups to execute deliverables
Where will you be working
Civicom’s main office is located at the 7th floor of the Unioil building in Madrigal Business Park, Alabang, Muntinlupa City. Situated 10 minutes walking distance away from lifestyle centers such as Alabang Town Center and Molito’s park-like green space, we are also conveniently close to public transportation at the intersection of Daang Hari Avenue and Zapote Avenue.
If you’re the person we’ve been looking for, you can expect:
• Full-time employment with the opportunity of regularization in as short as 3 months
• A competitive salary package based on your talent and experience
• A company-sponsored Health Maintenance (HMO) coverage on Day 1
• Quarterly Performance Bonuses
• Perfect Attendance Bonus
• 10 accrued Sick Leave credits in a year, commutable to cash
• 10 Vacation Leave credits in a year, among others
• Promising career growth and learning opportunities
• The opportunity to collaborate with the other teams and business units in the company including our global business leaders
• Having a hand in our mission to uplift those who live in extreme poverty simply by being part of our team of Really Good People
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Kualifikasi : Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Pengalaman Kerja : 1 year
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support / 502, 133
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Civicom Pacific Corp.
Civicom is a collection of six business units which has grown from 12 employees to 400 since 2010.
We provide technology-facilitated services in four general areas — telecommunications, iPhone/Droid Apps, marketing research technology support, and transcription/data entry. Civicom is considered a technology innovation leader by a growing customer base, which includes a majority of the largest financial services and marketing research companies. The company has a flexible team-oriented environment, a global orientation, and an open work space.
As a “Buy Forward” company, Civicom pledges giving 5 to 10% of earnings to a unique charity.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Civicom Pacific Corp.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 201 – 500 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Quarterly Incentives, US Business Hours & Calendar
Lokasi : Muntinlupa City