Lowongan Kerja Posisi Software Engineer Associate | Application Developer | Entry Level di Accenture
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
In adherence to Accenture’s process of Identity Verification, your resume or CV must include your photo to ensure the accuracy of your application.
- Develop new features or products for an area of our platform working alongside with Development Team
- Maintain and enhance current features and functionalities and monitor and control the system
- Configure business processes based on defined business requirements
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or any Technology/ Programming courses
- Fresh Graduates are highly encouraged to apply or undergraduate with 3 years of college education or 2 years Associate Degree in Technology, Engineering or Mathematics courses with 1 year work experience on related field such as Call Center/Tech Support or Technology related experience.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Interested in configuring, maintaining and enhancing current features and functionalities of the system
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
Accenture believes that people do their best work when they are their best selves! So, we have innovative programs that help our employees balance a successful career with a healthy lifestyle involving family, friends and the community.
- Trainings/ Bootcamp/ Knowledge Transfer sessions will be provided before deployment to assigned projects
- Health Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Expanded paternity leave up to 30 days*
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Loyalty and Christmas Gift
- Inclusion and Diversity Benefits
- Night Differential
- Car and Housing Plan*
- Company-sponsored trainings, upskilling, and certification
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The company provides an equal opportunity employment and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
The following documents will be asked as part of the pre-hiring requirements prior onboarding. We recommend preparing the requirements early to ensure on time boarding. Detailed discussion will take place during onboarding process as well as changes on the requirements as needed.
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Diploma and/or Certificate of Graduation (for graduates only)
- NBI Clearance
- Government Documents:
- SSS ID and/or SSS Verification Form
- Pag-IBIG Member’s Data Record (MDR)
- Philhealth ID and/or Philhealth Member Data Record (MDR)
- TIN ID and/or Processed BIR Form 1905 or any BIR documents reflecting your TIN and with BIR Stamped
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee
Kualifikasi : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software / 508, 191
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Accenture
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers.
Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.
Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture Career Centers*
*currently not accepting walk-in applicants
GF Cybergate 1 Tower Pioneer, Mandaluyong City
Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1, San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM
LinkedIn Showcase Page: Accenture Careers in the Philippines
Ready to join us? Upload your updated CV to Jobstreet, then click “APPLY NOW.” If you need special assistance because of a disability, please let us know via email at careersPH@accenture.com (Please do not send any CV to this email)
Accenture is an equal-opportunity employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law. Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process. Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Accenture
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 10 days
Industri : Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Expanded Maternity and Paternity Leave, Retirement Plan, Stock Options, Business Casual, Monday-Friday
Lokasi : National Capital Reg