Lowongan Kerja Posisi Mechatronics Specialist di Schaeffler (Singapore) Pte Ltd
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
- Perform dynamic modelling of mechatronics systems, control design and the coupling of numerical and physical systems applied to the mobility and robotics domain.
- Develop hardware and software control architectures to support Schaeffler R&D activities. This includes developing, testing, troubleshooting software and verification procedures.
- Develop engineering requirements, specification and validation criteria for high-quality research using combinations of physical experiments, sensing, numerical simulations as well as data analytics to develop integrated physical-numerical modelling, simulations and applications.
- Survey literature and implement state-of-the-art techniques and tools to solve challenging problems.
- Collaborate with industry partners, affiliated research institutes and other relevant stakeholders to contribute to grant proposals for research funding consistent with the strategic goals of SHARE at NTU.
- Expected allocation of time and resources: 70% to support research and development activities, 15% to support project management for SHARE at NTU research projects, 15% administrative activities (purchase, lab coordination) for SHARE at NTU
- Bachelor, Master’s or PhD Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineering with specialization in Control Engineering, with minimum 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Strong control engineering fundamentals in classical and modern control methodologies.
- Preferably R&D experience and competent knowledge in constructing and implementing mechatronics system dynamic controls via PID and other Advanced Control Methods;
- Knowledge of embedded system programming, real time application and NVIDIA is an added advantage;
- Proficient in C/C++, Python and working in ROS 1 & 2. Proficiency in Node.js and MATLAB is an added advantage;
- Familiar with system analysis and system modeling, particularly motors, sensors, actuators and mechanical system kinematics;
- Passion for technical challenges to provide creative solutions to complex engineering system;
- Good hand-on problem solver with an analytical mind and attention to detail.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Schaeffler (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Schaeffler Group – We pioneer motion
As a leading global supplier to the automotive and industrial sectors, the Schaeffler Group has been driving forward groundbreaking inventions and developments in the fields of motion and mobility for over 75 years.
With innovative technologies, products, and services for electric mobility, CO2-efficient drives, Industry 4.0, digitalization, and renewable energies, the company is a reliable partner for making motion and mobility more efficient, intelligent, and sustainable. The technology company manufactures high-precision components and systems for powertrain and chassis applications as well as rolling and plain bearing solutions for a large number of industrial applications.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Schaeffler (Singapore) Pte Ltd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Heavy Industrial / Machinery / Equipment
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Hybrid Work
Lokasi : West