Lowongan Kerja Posisi Finance Specialist (HRD199275) di Honeywell
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
As a Finance Specialist – Order Management, you will be responsible for ensuring prompt payment of invoices by managing and refining the collections process, assisting with preventing and processing churn along with associated reporting. Sharp with numbers and having strong attention to detail, you would be working closely with the Finance Supervisor to assist with a broad range of other finance tasks.
- Maintain invoicing and revenue schedules, ensuring accurate and timely subscription invoicing.
- Assist with renewal invoicing processes an assist with invoicing forecasting.
- Leverage SAP and software systems experience to drive best practice and efficiencies across the OM team.
- Drive customer experience.
- Optimize Order-To-Cash business processes.
- Maintain knowledge management and best practices, train stakeholders on processes, systems, tools and compliance requirements.
- Create and maintain order management dashboards and reports as required by the different stakeholders.
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks as required by the Finance Supervisor.
- Actively work to drive change and identify process improvements.
- Assist with the collections process by maintaining the invoice reminder schedule, making phone calls to debtors and refining the process
- Perform day-to-day order management tasks, as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, preferably CPA
- At least 3 years accounting experience in either order management (Order to Cash)
- Proficient with both invoicing and AR process
- Strong attention to detail
- Committed to on-time delivery of financial results
- Ability to respond promptly and comprehensively to queries
- Have continuous improvement focus – suggest ways to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the financial reporting and associated functions
- Experience in a B2B SaaS environment would be desirable
- Willing to work early morning 6:30 AM – 3:30 PM Philippine Time (AUS hours)
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : 1-4 Years Experienced Employee
Kualifikasi : Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting
Pengalaman Kerja : 3 years
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Accounting/Finance, General/Cost Accounting / 501, 131
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Honeywell
The world is changing. And it’s a familiar story at Honeywell. Our $36 billion business was founded on a legacy of firsts spanning 130 years. We’re building a safer, smarter, and more sustainable world through our technology and software across each of our 930 sites globally. Our impact is seen in every shape and size around the world. Our solutions are felt daily in aerospace, buildings and cities, retail, chemicals and materials, safety, industrial and manufacturing, safety, and supply chains.
At Honeywell, we make a lot of incredible things. But most importantly, we make the future and are looking for people to join our team of a global team of future shapers. There’s a lot more available for you to discover. Our solutions, our case studies, our #futureshapers, and so much more. Learn more at careers.honeywell.com/us/en/
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Honeywell
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 29 days
Industri : Electrical & Electronics
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Benguet (Baguio City)