Lowongan Kerja Posisi Process Improvement Manager di Mission Digital Health Inc.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
PicnicHealth is a San Francisco, California-based, venture capital-funded healthcare and technology company. We work directly with patients to collect, digitize, and manage their complete medical records from any doctor or healthcare system in the US, empowering them with control over their care through a personal health timeline—in an easy-to-use, secure online dashboard. Through this work we’re building, patients can also choose to contribute their data that powers some of today’s most cutting edge medical research. To date, we’ve helped tens of thousands of patients and partnered with some of the world’s largest biopharma companies.
The office in Cebu, Philippines is responsible for medical record processing operations — RNs, Medical Technologists, Pharmacists, Physical and Occupational Therapists, Data Processors and Retrieval Agents who work hand-in-hand with a wide-range of medical records, creating usable databases and beautiful patient timelines.
We are looking for a Process Improvement Manager to enhance the capability of our Quality Team in ensuring that resources in Operations are optimized through continuous improvement.
The role will be responsible for providing technical and analytical support for process improvement initiatives based on analysis of root cause issues. A successful Process Improvement Manager combines proficiency in data analysis and quality improvement with the ability to present proposals and initiatives cohesively to gain buy-in.
The ideal candidate is one who can easily adapt to an evolving work environment and is highly collaborative.
* Identify, recommend and implement changes in operations to improve quality and promote continuous improvement in partnership with the Quality Manager and Operations Leadership Team
* Facilitate the implementation of improvements in Quality Control practices
* Perform and lead root cause analysis on top drivers for quality and process issues
* Lead standardization and documentation of team processes and procedures
* Review and update team protocols and other reference materials periodically
* Develop a process and quality improvement mindset within the Quality Control Team in partnership with the Quality Manager and Leadership Team
* Review performance targets of the Quality Team
* Be an active member of the Site Leadership Team
* At least 7 years of work experience – 5 years of which are focused on Quality or Analytics
* Highly proficient in data analysis and process or quality improvement
* Knowledge in Quality Control Tools and Techniques
* Ability to lead initiatives and change management
* Strong analytical skills
* High attention to detail and bias for accuracy when disseminating significant amounts of information
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Preferably with SQL and Google Workspace knowledge
* Six Sigma training or certification is an advantage
* A degree in Engineering, Business Management or related field
You have to be ready to hustle! We move *********** is better than perfect, and continuous improvement is important. You must be ready and excited to learn on your feet and help build a growing business.-
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Mission Digital Health Inc.
PicnicHealth is a San Francisco, California-based, venture capital-funded healthcare and technology company. Our mission is to structure the world’s medical data to make it useful. We work directly with patients to collect, digitize, and manage their complete medical records, empowering them with control over their care through a personal health timeline. Through this work we’re building the data sets that power some of today’s most cutting edge medical research. We’re on track for rapid growth in the next year, coming off of our recent Grand Prize finish in Google Cloud’s Machine Learning Startup Competition.
The office in Cebu, Philippines is responsible for medical record processing operations — RNs, Medical Technologists, Pharmacists and Collections Agents who work with a wide-range of medical records, creating usable databases and beautiful timelines. In addition, the Cebu office is a new tech startup office with its own challenges and opportunities — ones we feel are best addressed by a strong, local team.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Mission Digital Health Inc.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 5 days
Industri : Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Monday to Friday (Night) | Tuesday to Saturday (Morning)
Lokasi : Cebu (Cebu City)