Lowongan Kerja Posisi Senior designer di Hogarth
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Hogarth Worldwide is the world’s leading creative content production company. Born to make the best work brilliantly, we combine craft, insight and technology to bring creative work to life for many of the world’s most famous brands.
Diversity & Inclusion
Hogarth is an equal-opportunity employer. That means we believe in creating a truly inclusive culture that values diversity, equity and inclusion for everyone through our ideas, our people, how we behave and how we conduct ourselves. We strive to recruit people from diverse backgrounds and support them to achieve long-term success. This not only makes Hogarth a better company and place to work, but an environment where everyone can give their point of view, experience connection, enjoy opportunity and feel a sense of belonging.
We welcome applications from everyone, regardless of race, ethnicity, religion or belief, gender, gender identity, age, national origin, marital status, military veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability. As part of our commitment to making our hiring processes as equitable as possible, we are currently rolling out a policy which ensures that hiring managers review CVs only after they have been processed through an automated anonymisation system. This aims to ensure that all candidates are considered for interview based solely on their experience and what they can bring to the role. The solution, provided by MeVitae, scans and redacts CVs to reduce potential reviewer bias.
Please contact *******@hogarth.com if you need the job advert or form in another format.
The Hogarth team is looking for a skilled Production Designer to work with a prestigious technology client. They will help produce content to showcase some of the world’s best creative talent in an innovate live events programme. The ideal candidate has a natural curiosity for all things related to popular culture and enjoys immersing themselves in global trends – from arts and design, to film-making, photography, music and more.
They should have a strong understanding of how digital, social, design and production all work together to support a brand. Advanced Photoshop expertise is a must and a firm competency in After Effects / motion graphics for social assets is desired. In addition, candidates must be highly detail-oriented, organized, undaunted by working under tight deadlines and have an exacting eye for Brand Standards, image quality and retouching.
This is a maternity leave cover contract looking to start sometime the end of May till mid-October.
- Curate and design content for multiple internal channels, retouching incoming assets to ensure final deliverables meet the highest of brand standards
- Have an eye for visual storytelling, curating experiences and audience engagement
- Design solutions with project constraints and parameters in mind
- Used to taking creative direction from an Creative Director/s, a great collaborator and keen team player
- Photo editing assets from talent such as photography, illustration, imagery and text
- Review final deliverables with an exacting eye, ensuring that graphics and layouts are flawless
- Structure Photoshop files to optimize efficient production design with the use of smart objects
- Work closely with producers and publishing teams to meet project goals and ensure accurate and efficient file handoffs
- Update product imagery and UI elements in Photoshop comps following efficient production and localization workflows and output graphics for web/mobile
- BA or BS degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts or other related field preferred
- 5-8 years+ experience in a hands-on, high-volume design environment (or equivalent)
- Technical background (HTML, Scripting, Video Editing) is a plus
- Solid expertise in developing creative solutions in a variety of campaigns, across a broad range of creative problems and media including advertising, print, video, interactive (web, DM, and social networking), retail communications, and channel POS
- Advanced Photoshop and Adobe Creative Suite skills
- Knowledge and experience using Sketch and Keynote
- Preferred competency in After Effects, utilizing templates but with a level of motion graphic design input
- Preferred competency in tools and automation strategies relating to improving workflows
- Can handle speed but also has a creative eye for composition
- Highly detail-oriented, with a drive for perfection down to the last pixel
- Excellent design and typography sensibilities applicable to web, social and wider digital spaces
- Solid understanding of web and social publishing
- Strong at setting up files for Content Management systems and adhering to technical and production design standards
- Thrives in a challenging, fast-paced workplace
- Self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Establishes rapport and collaborates easily with directors, designers and stakeholders
- Able to adhere to a consistent graphic production and check-in process, while also identifying opportunities for improvement
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude
DataWe rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
When you click the “Submit Application” button at the bottom of this page, this will send all the information you have added to Hogarth WW. Before you do this, we think it’s a good idea to read through our Privacy statement. This explains what we do with your personal data when you apply for a role with us, and, how you can update the information you have provided us with or how to remove it.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Arts/Media/Communications, Arts/Creative Design
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Arts/Media/Communications, Arts/Creative Design / 504, 101
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Hogarth
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Hogarth
Ukuran Perusahaan :
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Singapore