Lowongan Kerja Posisi Assistant Chief Engineer di CAPITOL HOTEL MANAGEMENT PTE LTD
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Reporting to the Director of Engineering & Security, the Assistant Chief Engineer is responsible for supporting, supervising, scheduling and motivating the members of the Engineering Department, while making sure the repair and maintenance works are carried out and completed according to set standards and deadlines. This includes supplying services as required by the entire operation, and maintaining equipment, building, and grounds in optimum condition, including Fire, Life and Safety systems equipment.
- Coordinate and manage the day-to-day maintenance and upkeep of the overall hotel facility which includes guest room, air conditioning system, fire protection system, emergency power system and other related equipment.
- Coordinate and deploy maintenance team to attend to daily facilities and maintenance requests.
- Conduct inspections of all building areas and take any effective and concise corrective and preventative actions.
- Coordinate and supervise contractors to ensure compliance with specifications and the hotel’s procedures with regards to the guest contact and safety.
- Be on call to attend to emergencies during and after office hours such as power failure or blackout.
- Manage hiring, training, performance evaluation and conflict resolution of team members when appropriate.
- Ensure good relations and effective inter-departmental communication
- To manage purchase requisitions for spare parts and other necessary equipment.
- Administrative duties such as attending meetings, writing reports and memos as required.
- Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
- Diploma in Engineering or Facility Management.
- Minimum three years relevant experience in a similar capacity.
- Strong analytical, trouble-shooting and decision-making skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to adapt communication and working style to suit different stakeholders.
- Resourceful, able to multi-task and work within tight deadlines
- Experience with MS Office and Engineering administration systems preferred
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, CAPITOL HOTEL MANAGEMENT PTE LTD
Located in Singapore’s charming civic and cultural district, the iconic Capitol Building and Stamford House have been restored to unveil as The Capitol Kempinski Hotel Singapore. A quintessential masterpiece of beautifully conserved architecture uplifted with a modern touch and bespoke hospitality, this exclusive retreat promises luxury at its finest.
Timeless yet contemporary, the hotel features 155 guestrooms and suites, a lobby lounge, an outdoor saltwater relaxation pool, a fitness centre and Spa, and an exclusive event space, as well as a bespoke bar and a signature restaurant helmed by a Michelin-starred chef. The discovery continues, with the hotel connected to the luxury heritage lifestyle destination, Capitol Singapore – encompassing an exclusive 39-unit Eden Residences Capitol, a premium retail mall Capitol Piazza, and the legendary Capitol Theatre.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan CAPITOL HOTEL MANAGEMENT PTE LTD
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 11 days
Industri : Hotel / Hospitality
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Duty meals provided
Lokasi : Central