Lowongan Kerja Posisi Data Scientist di PROFILEPRINT PTE. LTD
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Founded in 2017, ProfilePrint is an A.I.-driven ingredient profiler and standards translator, powered by a patented food fingerprinting technology. Our solution is deployed in multiple cities globally, across six continents, and growing. ProfilePrint is backed by the world’s largest food ingredient conglomerates, international VC funds, and the Singapore government.
We value rigour and curiosity.
About the Role
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our Applications team. This is a dynamic opportunity in an early-stage startup with growth and learning opportunities. You will report to the Head of Applications and Research, and collaborate closely within the Apps team, and with the BD and Product teams.
- Gather, clean, interpret and analyse chemometrics data to generate useful predictive insights;
- Design and perform data science experiments (collection and analysis) to answer client requirements;
- Create, optimise, deploy and monitor various machine learning models;
- Serve as the technical expert on client interactions and provide subject matter expertise to scope out projects appropriately;
- Document experiments and prepare reports and presentations for different audiences;
- Engage in ideation and execution of projects to further develop in-house capabilities;
- Participate in company outreach and marketing events and provide technical sales support.
This is an in-person role based in Singapore. We practice a hybrid working style, with a mix of in-person and off-site work. There is no minimum number of in-person days per week. Each person and team decides their own schedule. Every member will assessed by the impact that she/he ships, not by the time spent on work. The only guiding principle for being present is that as humans, authentic in-person interaction is necessary to create the culture of trust that we deem as foundational, so we require all team mates to invest in this.
While we value skills over qualifications, you will likely need the following in order to excel in this role:
- MSc or equivalent in Data Science or Computer Science, Statistics, or Chemometrics;
- Advanced proficiency in the Python programming language and SQL as demonstrated in successful projects or products;
- At least one year’s proven hands-on experience in building, training, and evaluating machine learning models using Scikit-Learn, pyTorch, or TensorFlow;
- Substantial experience and expertise in the modelling and analysis of highly-dimensional data;
- In-depth understanding of statistical modelling concepts like multivariate analysis, Principal Component Analysis (PCA), partial least squares (PLS) and a track record of solving problems with these methods;
- Excellent communication, relationship skills, and a strong team player.
If you have the following skillsets, this will be an added advantage:
- Knowledge of optimization algorithms, such as linear programming and (mixed) integer programming;
- Knowledge of open-source platform(s) for managing the machine learning lifecycle and tracking/logging of its various stages;
- Understanding of machine learning in production, i.e. version control, deployment, model drift, etc.;
- Knowledge of spectroscopy;
- Familiarity with basic food and ingredient chemistry.
About Our Culture and Benefits
Our team culture is centred on trust. The key pillars of that are active communication, ownership, responsibility, and mutual support. We value attitude over experience. To be considered a good fit, be prepared for a fast-paced startup environment. This means a focus on innovative problem solving, a growth mindset and a bias for taking action. The emphasis is on prioritising high impact actions, which requires clarity, focus and discipline. Clear prioritisation allows us to work hard, and play harder. We embrace being humans, not machines, hence the journey is as much of the prize as the destination. Having fun along the way is obligatory.
At ProfilePrint, we put our teammates at the front and centre of our company, and we are committed to supporting your well-being, both inside and outside of work. Our benefits include:
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Health insurance
- Flexible vacation and paid time-off policies
- Professional development opportunities, including training and mentorship
- Company-sponsored social events, team building activities, and volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code and a fun, laid-back work environment
- Snacks and beverages to keep you fuelled and focused throughout the day
We believe that our package and perks demonstrate our commitment to supporting our team members in all aspects of their lives, and we are always looking for ways to enhance our offerings and to create a positive and engaging work environment.
Last but not least, at ProfilePrint, we are committed to fostering a culture of diversity and inclusion. We work with PhDs, MBAs, graduates from University; Polytechnic; and vocational institutes, as well as persons-with-disabilities, and maintain an inclusive hiring policy of “Best Person for the Job” without prejudice or discrimination. We strive to create a welcoming and inclusive environment for all employees, as we believe that by embracing diversity, we can foster innovation, creativity, and collaboration.
How to apply
Only Singaporeans and PR may apply. If this role interests you, please send your CV and cover letter to **@profileprint.ai, along with a short introduction of why you believe you would be an excellent candidate for this position. Unfortunately, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Thank you.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support / 502, 133
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PROFILEPRINT PTE. LTD
ProfilePrint – A.I. Digital Food Fingerprint
ProfilePrint is a AI-driven predictive and prescriptive profiler, powered by our patented fingerprint technology. ProfilePrint synthesises complex interrelated parameters and sensory data into a single digital fingerprint, rapidly predicting quality and profile of a food sample within seconds.
ProfilePrint’s combination of sensor technology, metabolomics and big data A.I. modelling allows users to build more intelligent and resilient supply chains. ProfilePrint is a Singapore-based company with a global footprint.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PROFILEPRINT PTE. LTD
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 18 days
Industri : Consumer Products / FMCG
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
Lokasi : Singapore