Lowongan Kerja Posisi Customer Service Advisor di EXTRA SPACE SINGAPORE HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
The Senior/Customer Service Advisor works closely with the Operations Team to take calls from customers, answering customers’ questions or addressing any concerns they may have. The duties include handling many inbound and outbound calls to and from customers, listening to customers’ needs or issues and providing helpful solutions to their problems. It is also essential that all telephone enquiries are addressed on the same or next working day (in the case of weekends and public holidays).
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
– Promotes/sells the company’s products and/or services.
– To respond to all incoming enquiries received via telephone and on-line enquiries in accordance with company’s guidelines.
– Set up appointments for potential leads to visit facility.
– Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff.
– Utilises computerised systems to gather information, trouble shoot, track calls, enter or confirm sales.
– Participate actively in the development, implementation, ongoing management and continuous improvement of Contact Centre operations.
– Investigates and resolves a variety of problems.
– Ensure that all dropped calls or voice mails are responded to within 24 hours or less.
– Coordinates activities with other internal departments to meet customer/business needs.
– Complete call logs and reports.
– Consolidate and analyse call statistics for Singapore and Malaysia and submission to the Regional Facility Manager and senior management.
– Recommend process improvements.
– Manage backend administrative function of OneVoice application.
– Record holiday messages for Singapore and Malaysia.
– Provide on the job training for new Customer Service Advisors.
– To guide and advise the Customer Service team.
– To do testing and basic troubleshooting of work systems.
– Organizing and scheduling of tasks.
Language and Communication Skills:
– Good telephone and sales techniques.
– Ability to read, analyse and interpret call statistics.
– Ability to understand and address customers’ needs professionally.
– Ability to communicate effectively with team members.
– Ability to effectively present information to Management.
– Computer literate with the ability to learn customer service software applications.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources / 502, 137
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, EXTRA SPACE SINGAPORE HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
Extra Space Asia is the dominant self-storage provider in the region, offering storage facilities and services to individuals, families and businesses in densely populated Asian cities facing space constraints. Extra Space Asia is a privately owned business, headquartered in Singapore and operating in Asia.
In 2007, the company opened its first facility in Singapore with 50 customers. Today, Extra Space Asia operates a portfolio of 70 facilities in six countries, encompassing a total of over 1.5 million square feet of space and serving more than 15,000 customers – Singapore, Malaysia, Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Japan, with future plans underway to penetrate other markets in Asia.
Here at Extra Space Asia, we do our utmost best to ensure and provide the highest level of comfort in our workspace. We believe that if employees feel at home in the office, not only will satisfaction levels be high, productivity output would be higher too. We strive to ensure that everyone is treated fairly, regardless of gender, race, and religion, and to practice inclusivity. As such, we have been officially certified by “Great Place to Work”!
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan EXTRA SPACE SINGAPORE HOLDINGS PTE. LTD.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 7 days
Industri : General & Wholesale Trading
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Flexible Benefits, Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm
Lokasi : Kallang