Lowongan Kerja Posisi Grants Officer, Data For Health di Vital Strategies Health Systems (Asia Pacific) Limited
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Are you seeking an opportunity to bring your professional expertise to a global organization focused on re-imagining public health?
Vital Strategies, headquartered in New York City, is an international public health organization. Our programs strengthen public health systems and address the world’s leading causes of illness, injury, and death. We currently work in 73 countries, supporting data-driven decision-making in government, advancing evidence-based public health policies, and mounting strategic communication campaigns. Vital Strategies’ priorities are driven by the greatest potential to improve and save lives. They include non-communicable disease prevention, tobacco control, road safety, overdose prevention, obesity prevention, environmental health, vital statistics systems building, and multi-drug resistant tuberculosis treatment research. Our programs are concentrated in low- and middle-income countries and cities in Africa, Latin America, Asia, and the Pacific. Please visit our website at *************** to find out more about our work.
The Singapore based Asia Regional Office (ARO) of Vital Strategies drives regional business development and partnerships and serves as a regional management hub with functions such as administration, finance, and grants. The office also provides oversight support, engaging technical experts, while managing a diverse workforce spread throughout the region. The ARO helps ensure that programs and projects are coordinated, providing a shared knowledge base, and ensuring that best practices and lessons learned are disseminated between projects across the region.
The Grants Officer will provide grants management and contracting support for the Bloomberg Philanthropies Data for Health Initiative Asia-based portfolio managed by Vital Strategies. The Grants Officer will also provide the Asia Pacific country team with critical grants management general support. Day-to-day activities will include ensuring the accurate and timely processing of invoices, tracking of consultant contracts and subcontract payments, ensuring accurate coding for all payment requests and production of reports as requested. This is a unique opportunity for a knowledgeable grants officer to support a donor funded initiative and provide broader grants management support across the Asia Pacific region. The candidate for this role must have authorization to work in Singapore at time of hire.
Vital Strategies offers highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits. Vital welcomes and supports a diverse, inclusive work environment. The salary for this position is 70,000 SGD to 80,000 SGD.
Duties and Responsibilities
Public Health Programs Budget Management & Reporting:
- Support the Data Analyst, Public Health Programs to review and update monthly reporting data sets for Data for Health Power BI dashboards;
- Assist in providing decision support to CRVS Regional Deputy Director, Asia & Pacific regarding project budget;
- Reviews expense and commitment coding prior to Accounting monthly close for report generation;
- Reviews/reconciles select subgrantee quarterly reports and liaises with subgrantees regarding required updates as needed;
- Creates and updates select reconciliation reports and meets monthly with program staff to review reports and changes to scheduled workplan activities;
Payment Processing and Requisition Approvals:
- Ensures the accuracy, quality and timeliness of Data for Health financial transactions charged to Public Health Programs in Vital Strategies Singapore;
- Prepares and processes payment and per diem requests, reviews for proper coding;
- Enter and reviews purchase orders for all affiliated project agreements;
- Works with affiliated program staff to ensure compliance with Finance Department procedures, appropriate project budget codes and NetSuite to ensure submission of accurate reimbursements and invoices;
- Liaises with vendors, consultants and meeting attendees regarding proper payment processing procedures;
- Provides Program with payment status updates as requested;
- Provides PHP Grants approval for all Requisition Forms and advises/reviews financial sections for all agreements as required by office and organizational contracting policy;
- Serve as point person for Data for Health contractors and consultants regarding adherence to financial provisions of agreements;
- Assists in negotiation of payment and financial reporting terms as requested by Data for Health program team;
- Review financial reports from contractors, ensure they are completed according to grants reporting requirements and are submitted in a timely manner;
- Assist PHP Grants team in risk assessment of subgrantees as needed;
- Support the Grants Manager and Regional Director, Asia Pacific in grants proposal budget development, application, management, and close-out;
- Work closely with the Finance Regional Deputy Director to provide timely, accurate, and relevant reporting (both internal and external), including budget to actual comparisons, donor financial reports and status reports;
- Support efforts for coordination and collaboration among Vital Strategies programs across public health in the APAC region as assigned;
- Assist with other Vital Strategies initiatives and ad hoc requests as needed.
Education & Degree
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, or finance-related field preferred.
Skills & Abilities
- Team player and ability to work cooperatively with internal and external partners.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to multitask, prioritize, and adapt to changing priorities.
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving abilities.
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information.
- Strong computer skills including intermediate Excel (pivot tables, v-lookups, sum-if, familiarity with databases, and cloud-based document management systems and collaboration tools.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in business administration, accounting, or a related discipline.
- Previous experience with grants management preferred;
- Experience working in the non-profit sector, global NGO experience a plus, but not required.
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Hybrid work arrangement
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support / 502, 133
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Vital Strategies Health Systems (Asia Pacific) Limited
Vital Strategies is an international public health organization. Our programs strengthen public health systems and address the world’s leading causes of illness, injury and death. We currently work in 73 countries, supporting data-driven decision making in government, advancing evidence-based public health policies and mounting strategic communication campaigns. Vital Strategies’ priorities are driven by the greatest potential to improve and save lives. They include non-communicable disease prevention, cardiovascular health promotion, tobacco control, road safety, obesity prevention, epidemic prevention, overdose prevention, environmental health, vital statistics systems building and multidrug-resistant tuberculosis treatment research.
Our programs are primarily concentrated in low- and middle-income countries in Africa, Latin America, Asia and the Pacific; the Overdose Prevention Program is our first initiative in the U.S.
Please visit our website at www.vitalstrategies.org to find out more about our work
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Vital Strategies Health Systems (Asia Pacific) Limited
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Healthcare / Medical
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays
Lokasi : Central