Lowongan Kerja Posisi GM, Commercial (Mining & Exploration) [Based in Australia] di OM Materials (S) Pte Ltd
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
OM Materials (S) Pte Ltd (“OMS”), based in Singapore, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of OM Holdings Limited, that handles the logistics, procurement, marketing, and distribution activities of the Group.
With a long history of marketing ores and ferroalloys, OMS possesses an extensive trade network and an edge in connecting raw materials with buyers and users. Originally established in the 90s focusing on the raw materials trade in China, its scope and range of action have since evolved to a global scale, albeit retaining an Asian focus.
Collectively, OMS leverages the economies of scale of the Group’s operations to streamline raw material procurement and product sales. This is made possible by comprehensive product knowledge and a strong operational expertise in international trade execution.
GM, Commercial (Mining & Exploration) [Based in Australia]
- Manage all commercial operations as primarily role, providing leadership and direction within the department in line with the site requirements
- Collaborate across strategic partnerships (Finance, HR, etc) to develop markets for the Company products
- Direct and execute cross-functional initiatives to identify and create new business opportunities
- Establish and execute robust cross functional processes that govern the effective drafting, negotiation, tenders, award and administration of contracts
- Consider internal and external factors which affect operations to optimize profitability and cash flow
- Establish and execute data driven processes and data driven analysis in commercial decisions and problem solving
- Review commercial risks and executes strategies to secure assets, minimize liabilities and protect cash flow
- Achieve steady-state operations in line with production requirements and targets
- Support management on financial and operational issues
- Prepares projects technical and financial proposals
- High level reporting directly to CEO and part of the senior team to provide directions for the mining business
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering field
- 8-10 years commercial management experience over mining and minerals processing operations, including experience overseeing safety, sales, quality control
- Outstanding business development skills
- Strong technical knowledge and skillset supporting processing operations
- Understanding of project management principals and site operations
- Familiarity with financial statements, procedures, budgeting, financial analysis required
- Adept at handling matters of the company that requires involvement with the NT and WA government
- Strong analytical skills and sound judgement and decision-making ability.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Based in Australia
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev / 503, 139
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, OM Materials (S) Pte Ltd
OM Materials (S) Pte Ltd, a subsidiary of OM Holdings Ltd (ASX:OMH), is a strategic marketing hub of the OMH Group. It is a credible and well recognized importer, processor and trader of the specialized metal materials and products.
OM Holdings Ltd is a major global Ferro Alloy producer with strong presence in Australia, South Africa, Malaysia, Singapore and China.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan OM Materials (S) Pte Ltd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 4 days
Industri : Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Singapore