Lowongan Kerja Posisi Executive (Administration) di Catholic Welfare Services (Singapore)
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
St Joseph’s Home, a Person-centred residential healthcare facility located in Jurong West, is redefining the way we take care of our elderly, and would like to invite suitable candidates to apply for the position of:
· Professional & prompt handling of queries via walk-in, phone calls and emails.
· Handle office supplies orders for paper, ink cartridges and postages
· Handle monies from Government Agencies
· Accurate and timely preparation and submission of management & statistical reports
· Preparation of various correspondence and miscellanous administrative matters
– Minimum GCE ‘O’ Level or equivalent
– Prior experience in administrative duties and handling customer enquiries/transactions
– Proficient in MS Office programs, expertise in Excel would be an asset
Key Assets and Abilities:
– A good team player with the ability to work well with minimum supervision
– Fluent in spoken & written English, ability to converse in Mandarin/dialect would be an advantage
– A friendly, warm and engaging personality
– Meticulous with a keen eye for details
Salary will be commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Applicants are invited to apply with comprehensive resume, current and salary expected and state why you would like to take up this position to:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support / 502, 133
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Catholic Welfare Services (Singapore)
Catholic Welfare Services (CWS) was founded in 1959 on the spirit of the Good Shepherd to lead people to love and fulfillment, and the Spirit of the Good Samaritan to help those who have fallen along the way.
Over the years, CWS has grown to become an action arm of the Catholic Church in Singapore, alleviating poverty and distress among the lost sheep of society, irrespective of race or religion, by being their caring shepherd.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Catholic Welfare Services (Singapore)
Ukuran Perusahaan :
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Non-Profit Organisation / Social Services / NGO
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : West