Lowongan Kerja Posisi Special Education Teacher di PARITY VENTURE GROUP PTE. LTD.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
The Special Education Teacher will be provided with a comprehensive training to ensure that he/she is able to manage the behavior and the academic challenges of the students. The roles and responsibilities of the Special Education Teacher are as follows: –
- Ensure that academic programs are carried out in accordance to our philosophy and guidelines.
- Carry out periodic assessment of our students to ensure that their progress is in line with the agreed objectives.
- Ensure that tasks are carried out professionally and in accordance to stated guidelines.
- Provide feedback to Centre Manager on issues arising during lessons, and to work with Centre Manager to improve on the work process.
- Ensure documentation and filing of all documents relating to the students under your charge.
- Ensure that materials are prepared in accordance to the needs of the student.
- Loves to work with children and enjoys teaching.
- Are creative and able to experiment and adapt different teaching methods.
- Have possitive and perserverance attitude to succeed.
- Psychology degree or major in Psychology preferred.
- No coaching or teaching experience required as comprehensive training will be provided.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Healthcare, Diagnosis/Others
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Contract
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Healthcare, Diagnosis/Others / 513, 113
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PARITY VENTURE GROUP PTE. LTD.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PARITY VENTURE GROUP PTE. LTD.
Ukuran Perusahaan :
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Education
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : West