Lowongan Kerja Posisi Product Security R&D Engineer – Architect di Keysight Technologies Singapore (International) Pte. Ltd.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
At Keysight, we help companies address their toughest challenges with precision and confidence. We offer the most precise electronic measurement tools in the industry, with advanced software to match. Our employees leverage their insight and passion to revolutionize electronic measurements and make a difference in the world.
Keysight Singapore Center of Excellence is launching a new software development center in Singapore, chartered to create a new generation of software for electronic product design and test for customers around the world. With strong collaborations & partnerships with local universities here in Singapore, the center will attract top local graduates from computer science, artificial intelligence, systems programming, and electrical/electronic/computer engineering schools.
You can join our mission to make a real difference through rapid solution development, turning measurement science IP into killer apps, on a hardware/OS agnostic, modern C++ foundation, delivered into an always-on, everywhere available, app store ecosystem.
Being part of the software development team, you will work in an AGILE team to turn innovative ideas into robust software and solve complex design and implementation problems. You will also investigate modern technologies and applications and apply modern software engineering practices such as design reviews, code review, unit testing and usability testing.
We have an opportunity for a Product Security Architect to join our growing Product Security team! This role will excel at guiding internal technical and non-technical partners on how to align with product security standards, secured product development methodology and data protection requirements. In this newly shaped role, you will play a pivotal role in growing Keysight’s Product Security program! You will work closely with the Product Security team in implementing the secure development methodologies for all Keysight Technologies products and services in wide range of product types and platforms.
- Lead implementation of a “Security by Design” framework, based on industry standards like OWASP, BSIMM, and NIST with support from the Product Engineering, Information Security, Legal, Privacy, Technology, and DevOps teams.
- Coordinate end-to-end Secured Software Development Lifecycle (SSDLC) program.
- Conduct threat modeling, security design reviews, security assessment, pen testing, and security architecture.
- Perform internal governance audits and controls self-assessments to evaluate internal controls.
- Collaborate with Product Engineering and Information Security teammates to improve the internal controls environment and influence to mitigate product security risk.
- Provide clear/concise updates to management on product security matters and assist with the creation of relevant metrics to support program success, opportunities for improvement, and understanding of resource commitments.
- Collaborate with domain experts in diverse areas such as software engineering, microservices architecture, data analytics, content delivery networks and operational technology.
- Partner with multi-functional teams to deliver widely impactful product security initiatives.
- Coordinate, develop, and deliver education and training for the enterprise and regularly report on key training metrics, and build product security communications to increase overall security awareness.
- Build clear and concise requirements both business and technical to enable the automation of product security controls and compliance obligations.
- Design and implement a framework for application on-boarding, periodic review, and governance model
- Setup, configure and maintain security plans leveraging Legacy DevOps and Cloud DevOps into the Keysight DevSecOps ecosystem
- Setup, configure and maintain SCA, CAST, SAST, DAST and VAPT tool chains and integrate into Keysight DevSecOps ecosystem
- Extend DevSecOps platform as a service to internal stakeholders
- Master or bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience with security technologies
- Minimum 10-year experience working with product development/engineering in Product Security, IoT Security or Software Security field.
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in DevSecOps tool chains leveraging Legacy and/or cloud DevOps architecture
- Security Certification in (CISSP, GIAC, CCSK, or CEH or similar) – one or more required.
- Experience building product security governance standards and standard operating procedures for continuous compliance.
- Experience implementing risk management frameworks to objectively measure, supervise and track remediation of security risks in multi-cloud environment in DevSecOps model, especially in AWS environment.
- Knowledge of federal and state laws, regulations, and standards related to security and privacy.
- Demonstrate excellent judgment in prioritizing security efforts to mitigate the appropriate risks.
- Experienced at influencing diverse development and supply chain partners and driving accountability and decision making across teams.
- Ability to apply knowledge of security principles and practices to achieve successful outcomes in cross-functional product development projects and activities.
- Strong expertise in software development using C/C++, java script & python programming languages.
- Strong expertise in common application & network protocols, cryptographic technologies, common security threats found on common OS-designs, including Linux, Windows IoT, mobile platforms.
- Strong hands-on expertise in SonarQube/Fortify/Defensics for SAST, DAST etc.
- Strong hands-on expertise in Black Duck/WhiteSource/Synk for SCA, CAST etc.
- Strong expertise in hybrid-cloud / multi-cloud environment
- Proficient in leveraging RESTAPI to automate features and/or data retrieval
- Ability to execute in dynamic and highly technical organizations
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software / 508, 191
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Keysight Technologies Singapore (International) Pte. Ltd.
Who We Are
Keysight Technologies Inc. (NYSE: KEYS) is the world’s leading electronic measurement company, transforming today’s measurement experience through innovations in wireless, modular, and software solutions. With its HP and Agilent legacy, Keysight delivers solutions in wireless communications, aerospace and defense and semiconductor markets with world-class platforms, software and consistent measurement science. The company’s over 10,500 employees serve customers in more than 100 countries.
Company History and Timeline
Keysight Technologies’ legacy includes the original Hewlett-Packard business founded in 1939 by Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard, which spun off with Agilent Technologies in 1999. On Sept. 19, 2013, Agilent announced plans to separate into two publicly traded companies through a tax-free spinoff of its electronic measurement business. The new company, Keysight Technologies, began trading on the NYSE under the symbol KEYS on November 3,2014.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Keysight Technologies Singapore (International) Pte. Ltd.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Electrical & Electronics
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Smart Casual
Lokasi : Yishun