Lowongan Kerja Posisi Customer Order Specialist di Satair Pte. Ltd.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Focal point for the ASPAC customers for material order related actions in the Material, Logistics and Suppliers organization. This is by being responsible for the order processing, administration and management of Material orders received from Airbus customers (airlines, maintenance and repair organizations (MROs) and other customers/suppliers). Contribute to customer’s satisfaction by providing high quality responses to all customer related requests for all spare parts and related services.
- Responsible for the order processing, administration and management of Material orders received from customers (airlines, maintenance and repair organizations – MROs and other customers/suppliers).
- Build and maintain strong customer satisfaction with quick response times as well as honest and qualified responses to all customer requests and inquiries. This includes handling and timely follow up on quotations, orders, backorders, customer complaints and claims.
- Proactively update customers on status of enquiries and deliveries.
- Handle invoice discrepancies in a timely fashion to support Sales and Finance in the Accounts Receivables.
- Ensure that customers receive full support for their spares orders issues. This includes the internal management of orders, actively working customer order backlog, addressing customer complaints related to material orders as well as the follow-up of customer requests in coordination with all the departments involved in spares ordering.
- Organize and conduct regular account meetings with the responsible departments, (eg. Sales & Support functions and others, as necessary) to share information and keep a global view on your customers’ activity which will include openly discussing order related issues to reduce possibility of issue escalation.
- Measure and utilize key performance indicators (KPIs) in order to manage material order activity and producing order activity reports for customers, account team and management.
- Assist, coordinate and prepare reports on operational topics and participate in customer meetings as required.
- Directly contribute to the increase in customer satisfaction for the ASPAC market related to customer order activity and enhance internal and external communication related to customer material order performance.
- In addition to an assigned portfolio of customers, which may change, assist other account teams and regions as workload and work distribution priorities demand
- Diploma with 2 or more years’ of customer service experience in a dynamic environment, preferably from the aerospace industry.
- Excellent working knowledge of with MS Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of Lotus Notes tools and SAP would be advantageous.
- Candidates with basic shipping knowledge (including transportation of dangerous goods and INCO terms) will have an added advantage.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Self-motivated and driven to work with a positive attitude.
- Desire to achieve results and advance with a fast growing organization.
- Proactive, customer oriented attitude and working style for both internal and external customers.
- Ability to work positively in an account team (i.e. Customer Order Desk / team with customer account allocation) environment.
- Ability to understand your customers to develop and propose creative solutions to issues is key for the position.
- Flexible, able to work under pressure with tight deadlines and successfully deal with unexpected situations/issues.
- Self-starter and able to work without constant direction while administering your customer portfolio.
- Proactively take initiative to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Structured in way of working
- Superior communication skills.
- Analytical skills.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Services, Logistics/Supply Chain
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Services, Logistics/Supply Chain / 505, 147
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Satair Pte. Ltd.
About Satair Group
Satair Group is a truly global company and world leader in the commercial aerospace aftermarket with more than 1,000 employees, 10 locations worldwide and more than $1 billion in revenue.
Satair Group is a 100% stand-alone company and wholly-owned subsidiary of Airbus S.A.S. and the merged organisation between the Airbus Material & Logistics Management division and Satair A/S.
Satair A/S was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark back in 1957 as an offspring of the SAS technical sales department.
Headquartered in Copenhagen and Hamburg, Satair Group provides a wide range of products and services to aerospace customers and supplier through sales, warehousing and service centres in Europe, North America, the Middle East, Asia Pacific and China. Suppliers, customer base and distribution network are all global and therefore the organisation also fully benefits from the joint global footprint.
With a vision to become the global market leader in the civil aircraft parts management business in 2017, Satair Group offers value-adding and integrated services for all types of aircraft for both customers and suppliers.
For more information please visit www.satair.com
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Satair Pte. Ltd.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Aerospace / Aviation / Airline
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Saturdays/Sundays/shift required
Lokasi : North