Lowongan Kerja Posisi Stage Manager, Production Managment di Singapore Symphonia Company Limited
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
The Stage Manager is responsible for the efficient and smooth operation of Singapore Symphony Orchestra (SSO) rehearsals, recordings and performances, creating the best possible environment for SSO musicians to rehearse and perform. The Stage Manager reports to the Production Manager.
- Plan, prepare and coordinate staging and production requirements for all SSO rehearsals, recordings and performances
- Ensure backstage facilities are in order for use by conductors and musicians
- Work with venue technicians and crew to ensure suitable working conditions on and off stage
- Coordinate and execute any stage moves as required
- Manage backstage operations during rehearsals, recordings and performances
- Call technical cues as required
- Coordinate and oversee the movement of equipment and instruments to various venues as required for rehearsals, recordings and performances
- Maintain inventory of technical equipment and instruments, and help to arrange for repairs when required
- Perform other production duties as they relate to Singapore Symphony Group and SSO
- Minimum Diploma in Arts Management / Technical (Theatre) Production or similar qualification.
- Individuals with at least three (03) years of industry work experience preferred
- Flexibility to work nights and weekends when needed
- Experience and knowledge of technical production or orchestra operations is required
- Effective oral/written communication skills and supervisory skills
- Proficiency in computing and computer software, e.g. Microsoft Office suite and CAD software
- Team player and ability to work well with a variety of personalities
- Experience and ability to read music, with an interest in classical music is a plus
Please provide a comprehensive resume and cover letter with current and expected salaries.
We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Manufacturing, Maintenance
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Manufacturing, Maintenance / 510, 115
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Singapore Symphonia Company Limited
As one of the leading arts administration employers in Singapore, the Singapore Symphony Group (SSG) manages the Singapore Symphony Orchestra (SSO), the Singapore National Youth Orchestra (SNYO), Singapore Symphony Choruses, the VCHpresents chamber concert series, the National Piano & Violin Competition, and more. The Company’s mission is to create memorable shared experiences with music. Through the Singapore Symphony Orchestra and its affiliated performing groups, we spread the love for music, nurture talent, and enrich our diverse communities.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Singapore Symphonia Company Limited
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 12 days
Industri : Arts / Design / Fashion
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Medical, Vision, Business (e.g. Shirts), Ability to work flexible hours
Lokasi : East