Lowongan Kerja Posisi Maintenance Technician di JHAYCOR INSDUSTRIES, INC.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoots Production Equipment, Transport Equipment and Building to detect root cause(s) of faults in relation to complaints coming from internal customers as well as equipment performance.
- Facilitates the implementation of the company’s Work Order System.
- Ensures availability of supplies, consumables and/or spare parts for purposes Equipment Repair.
- Conducts necessary repair works effectively addressing the causes of equipment fault(s) and thereby restoring these to operable condition
- Ensures proper turnover of repair works to End Users
- Ensures availability of supplies, consumables and/or spare parts for purposes Preventive Maintenance.
- Conducts Preventive Maintenance of Production Equipment, Transport Equipment and Building in accordance with set Preventive Maintenance Programs and procedures, effectively maintaining usability and operability of these equipment.
- Ensures proper turnover of preventive maintenance works to End Users
- At least 1 year of continuous experience in a related field is required
- At least high school graduate, preferably of Technical Track
- At least an NCII holder on Mechatronics and/or Instrumentation. Additional NC on the following highly preferred:
- Automotive Servicing
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (SMAW)
- Gas metal arc welding (GMAW)
- Gas tungsten arc welding (GTAW)
- Refrigeration and Air-conditioning Services
- Electrical Installation and Maintenance
- Possess good moral character, hardworking, a team player and can work with minimal to no supervision.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays and Saturdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, JHAYCOR INSDUSTRIES, INC.
Jhaycor Industries, Incorporated traces its beginnings in Km. 10 Diversion Road Davao City, containing an area of 14,131 sq.m. as a trading firm of quality HDPE pipes and fittings supplied by its then a subsidiary company based in Manila.
Established as HDPE pipes & fittings trading firm in June 2001 and JHAYCOR management has decided to study the industry of water system with special attention on the largest users of HDPE pipes, the local water utilities administration and its different water districts all over the country and becomes a manufacturing company in the year 2002.
Jhaycor Industries, Inc. is one of the top manufacturer of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE) pipes and unplasticized Polyvinyl Chloride (uPVC) pipes and retailers of HDPE/uPVC fittings, cast iron (C.I.) valves and fittings, galvanized Iron (G.I.) pipes and fittings, brass valves and faucets, HDPE compression water meterand other water system requirements.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan JHAYCOR INSDUSTRIES, INC.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 25 days
Industri : Manufacturing / Production
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Aurora