Lowongan Kerja Posisi External Asset Management, Vice President di HAITONG INTERNATIONAL SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Job Description & Requirements
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and external parties in the ecosystem to ensure the business operates efficiently.
- Develop strategies for the team and build up the Family Office/ EAM team in Singapore to serve as a bridge linking up the overseas capital markets.
- Serve the demand for Asia UHNW clients. Understand well the Asia EAM landscape, penetrate the EAM sector and expand bank’s footprint in Singapore
- Develop a pipeline of prospective clients and lead sales pitches with the aim of growing AUM and revenue.
- Proactively engage UHNW clients in the EAM business. This involves strengthening the partnership with the Private Bank and other service providers on offerings including Asset Allocation, Investment Advisory, Family Governance, Estate and Tax Planning, Legacy planning wealth structuring, Alternative investments.
- Coordinate product maintenance, risk management, ongoing monitoring and regulatory reporting as per requirements by MAS.
- At least 5 -7 years of portfolio management experience and/or buy side experience with track record
- Entrepreneurial spirit, excellent leadership and strong motivation to drive and develop the strategies on Global Family Office and EAM sector;
- Private Banking experience is a plus
- Aspire to achieve team performance objectives and to uphold risk/ compliance culture;
- Able to deliver results and is passionate in working in a growing WM platform;
- Ability to build trusted and long-lasting client relationships;
- Strong communication and presentation skills for ongoing client engagement;
- Strong analytic skills and the ability to creatively synthesize information to develop differentiated thought-leadership pieces and to host and moderate client events;
- Outstanding team management and interpersonal skills to coordinate with internal teams and stakeholders for leadership, team building, risk monitoring, operations and regulatory reporting tasks.
Interested applicants, please send your resume to *****@htisec.com
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Accounting/Finance, Banking/Financial / 501, 135
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, HAITONG INTERNATIONAL SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Haitong International Securities Group (Singapore) Pte. Ltd., a member of Haitong International Securities Group Limited (“Haitong International”:Stock Code: 665.HK), engages in securities and futures businesses and provide comprehensive platforms and expertise to corporate and institutional investors. Haitong International is a subsidiary of Haitong Securities CO., Ltd. (“Haitong Securities” Stock Code: 600837.SH; 6837.HK), one of the leading securities companies in China.
Haitong International is well-established to provide comprehensive and quality corporate finance, wealth management, asset management, fixed income, currency and commodities (FICC), institutional equities and a full spectrum of financial products and services to institutional clients and individual investors domestically and around the globe. As one of the most important overseas business platform of Haitong Securities, the Group strives to be a modern and comprehensive financial institution with leading position in the Greater China Region.
The Company is led by a team of passionate and energetic professionals, we regard our staff the most treasurable asset and have been providing the best nurture and career prospect to any talents. We now invite high calibre candidates to join us
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan HAITONG INTERNATIONAL SECURITIES (SINGAPORE) PTE. LTD.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Stockbroking/Securities
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties)
Lokasi : Central