Lowongan Kerja Posisi Manager/ Senior Researcher di Civil Service College
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
What the role is
The Service Research team in CSC aims to drive thought leadership for Service Management in the Singapore Public Service. The research team aims to:
• derive best practices and uncover trends in service delivery, from the public and private sector, locally and internationally,
• measure the state of service delivery in the Singapore Public Sector through quantitative and qualitative research,
• play the role of the connector, bringing the service delivery community closer together to learn with and from each other,
• share / work with agencies on service innovations and improvements through consultancies, milestones programmes, communities-of-practices and sharings.
What you will be working on
The role of the service research manager includes:
• Leading and coaching a team of service researchers to drive thought leadership for service delivery and management in the Singapore Public Service.
• Strategising and planning the direction and suite of service research for the short- and medium-term.
• Deriving best practices and emerging trends in service delivery to provide thought leadership in Service and Operations Management, and drawing insights that are contextualised for the Singapore public sector.
• Designing measurements and indexes that helps agencies to diagnose their service maturity, and provide recommendations to agencies on service improvements.
• Growing the service delivery community in the Public Service through engagement with agencies and initiatives such as convening and facilitating sharing sessions and communities of practice.
• Uncovering citizens’ insights for Service, Operations and Enforcement Management using appropriate research methods, including but not limited to:
o Conceptualising, designing, planning and conducting small-scale qualitative studies, which includes conducting interviews, contextual inquiries, observations, focus group discussions, sensemaking sessions, and sharing sessions with other agencies.
o Managing WOG quantitative research (e.g. CSISG, GSB), which includes designing the study, procuring of research partners, managing vendors and stakeholders (e.g. PSD and other agencies), and sharing of results with agencies, PSD, and ServiceSG.
o Overseeing and conducting data analysis (e.g. survey data) and developing dashboards to present insights to stakeholders
• Communicating research insights to support the learning and development of public service practitioners and leaders, including but not limited to:
o Translating research insights into learning products such as articles, videos, infographics, toolkits, scenarios, games, simulations, case studies and papers on the topic of Service, Operations and Enforcement Management to meet learning needs both within and beyond the classroom.
• Designing and implementing learning interventions for practitioners and leaders, such as:
o Planning and executing programmes in service delivery, including designing, facilitating and curating the programme and the overseas study visit.
o Organising roundtables, seminars and lectures helmed by practice leaders and academics to raise awareness of current and emerging Service, Operations and Enforcement Management issues.
• Providing advisory and consultancy to agencies on multi-disciplinary projects. This includes project management of client and vendors.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone who can manage a team of diverse thinkers, value-add by bringing in inquisitive and analytical perspectives, and has a flair for communicating research in ways that facilitate the learning of the diverse Service, Operations and Enforcement Management community. In particular, we are looking for someone who:
• Has excellent interpersonal and leadership skills to engage officers
• Possesses strong analytical skills
• Possesses strong written and oral communication skills to put across research in a way that engages learners
• Is able to engage and manage stakeholders at various levels.
• Is able to work both independently and in a team.
• Is self-motivated, innovative, enterprising and adaptable
• Has an interest in Service, Operations and Enforcement Management
• Experience working with quantitative data and developing dashboards is a bonus
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Contract
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev / 503, 139
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Civil Service College
Join us at Civil Service College
Civil Service College (CSC) Singapore is a statutory board under the Public Service Division, Prime Minister’s Office. We are the central learning institution for the Singapore Public Service and we play a pivotal role in partnering government ministries and agencies to develop people for a first class public service. CSC brings together public service officers from diverse backgrounds and provides them opportunities to plug into a service-wide network to exchange views, build shared ethos and perspectives, creating a rich environment for dialogue, knowledge sharing and learning. Through our programmes and services, CSC aims to build commitment and strategic capacity in governance, leadership, public administration and management for the Singapore Public Service.
We are dedicated to:
Enhancing the Public Service
We deepen public officers’ knowledge and capabilities, strengthen their understanding and empathy for the needs of our citizens, and reinforce their values and commitment to excellence.
Equipping Public Agencies to be Future-Ready
We support initiatives that bring about change, learning and collaboration across the Public Service, ensuring that public agencies and officers are ready to embrace the future.
Innovating with Technology
We push the boundaries by experimenting with the latest technologies to deliver an innovative, impactful and inspiring learning experience.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Civil Service College
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 28 days
Industri : Government / Defence
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
Lokasi : Singapore