Lowongan Kerja Posisi Wardrobe Officer (2-Year contract) di MediaCorp TV Singapore Pte Ltd
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
- Assist in coordinating costumes for dramas, variety programs and all genres of programs. This involves selecting and packing outfits at the wardrobe stores; liaising with outside contractors for the production of garments; and related duties such as the collection, return or purchase of costumes and accessories.
- Responsible for liaising with the artistes on their costume requirements including overseeing the fitting sessions, making alternations and keeping records of the clothes issued.
- Required to go on location filming assignments which may also include overseas filming.
- GCE ‘O’/’N’ level, or Cert in dressmaking
- Must be able to sew and perform minor alternation works
- Good color sense
- Basic computer skills
- Required to work on weekends and shifts
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Arts/Media/Communications, Arts/Creative Design
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Contract
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Arts/Media/Communications, Arts/Creative Design / 504, 101
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, MediaCorp TV Singapore Pte Ltd
MediaCorp is Singapore’s leading media company with the most complete range of platforms, spanning television, radio, newspapers, magazines, movies, digital and out-of-home media.
It pioneered the development of Singapore’s broadcasting industry, with the broadcast of Radio in 1936 and Television in 1963. Today, MediaCorp has over 50 products and brands in four languages (English, Mandarin, Malay and Tamil), reaching out to all adults in Singapore every week.
Initiatives in the digital space include Internet TV-on-demand, High Definition TV broadcast and Over-the-Top (OTT) interactive services.
Beyond Singapore, MediaCorp is an active regional player through co-productions in TV dramas and movies, magazines publishing, as well as Channel NewsAsia International, one of the first Asian-owned English news channels.
Winner of numerous international awards and accolades including Asian Television Awards’ Terrestrial Broadcaster of the Year, MediaCorp’s vision is to become Asia’s top media company, delivering valued content to the world.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan MediaCorp TV Singapore Pte Ltd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 2001 – 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Entertainment / Media
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain :
Lokasi : Singapore