Lowongan Kerja Posisi Sales Account Partner | Sales Executive di PRIMEBEEF COMPANY, INC.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
This position is responsible for the generation, development, expansion and maintenance of the PBC market base with the aim of providing quality meats and service that is consistent with the organization’s Mission, Vision, Values and Goals whilst maximizing profitability at all times.
The Sales Account Partner (SAP) is also tasked to serve as a conduit between PBC and its customers by providing a seamless communication that will render efficient and effective servicing of client needs through regular or periodic field sales activities.
BASIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
– Relationship Enhancement: Ensure that routine service calls are scheduled to the current set of clients in order to get regular updates on issues/concerns/new requirements of clients through an effective and strategic Weekly Sales Itinerary Report. Teaming with the Sales Coordinator to ensure proper coordination, communication and resolution of client inquiries, comments, suggestions and complaints. Makes calls on clients to ensure continued customer satisfaction and demonstrates new products and services.
– Negotiation and Analysis: Ensure optimum business deals are secured. Contacts customers and makes presentations demonstrating the outstanding quality of products and features of service offered by PBC. Exercise good judgment in the administration of optional pricing programs.
– Business Opportunities Identification: Identify and develop clientele offering the greatest potential. Determine, understand and meet customers’ needs and requirements in order to guarantee business continuity through an effective account monitoring system. Promotes and sells PBC products and services.
– Business Development: Accurately document and file customer needs and requirements to ensure consistency of solutions and clarity of instructions among all team members.
– Market Intelligence: Perform continual market research and analysis of market conditions in order to assist management in determining sales and marketing strategies that will suit the customer’s requirement
– Collection: Assist the Finance Team in the closure of unpaid invoices aged above the agreed term or any A/R Collection issues and concerns.
– Handle and manage customer inbound emails, SMS or calls, take orders, answer inquiries regarding products and services, and reroute customer calls to appropriate section or personnel, if necessary.
– Prepare and submit sales proposal/quotations with competitive rates for products and services.
– Create Order Forms, log delivery and collection itinerary request via ERP, and submit Order Form to Sales Coordinator for product consolidation and preparation.
– Create and complete customer profile in the PBC database, and archiving of pertinent customer legal documentations.
– Create specific customer SOP or Service Level Agreement (SLA) for information on specific deliverables to clients.
– Coordinate with Sales Coordinator on stock inventory, pricing and sales orders.
– Coordinate with Logistics on delivery status and completions.
– Maintain and record customer activities in the PBC Sales Tracking for customer info, calls, their needs and requirements, and follow ups in resolving customer issues/problems.
– Process Sales Invoices and/or Collection Receipts to customers.
– Review Aging Accounts of customers, and coordinates with A/R section on collection issues and resolutions.
– Manage, monitor and schedule customer appointments.
– Monitor sales targets and submits sales reports on a monthly basis to ensure alignment to business thrust and directions.
– Review customer buying trends and recommend merchandise mix or changes to increase revenue.
– Collaborate with Marketing in identifying trade strategies to support hitting goals and targets.
– Communicate, implement and observe branding, marketing and merchandising initiatives.
– Prepare necessary documents such as Shipping Permit, Application for Local Transport Permit, Commercial Invoice, Packing List, Packing Label, etc. for bus/air transfers of products for Non-MM customers.
– Implement best practices and complies with PBC quality management system and procedures.
– Perform any other tasks that his/her superior or management may assign him/her.
MINIMUM JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND QUALIFICATION
– College Graduate (Bachelor’s Degree preferably in any related courses such as Business, Marketing, Nutrition or Food Technology).
– At least one (1) year experience in Sales and/or Customer Service within the same industry to ensure in-depth understanding of business model.
– Knowledge in sales and marketing planning, program execution and client relationship management.
– Effective communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
– Strong analytical ability, with high levels of initiative and drive.
– Customer-focused, result-oriented and a team player.
– Knowledge of basic computer operations – MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Google Apps.
– Excellent PR and pleasing personality.
– Preferably, knows how to drive and possesses a valid driver’s license.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, PRIMEBEEF COMPANY, INC.
Become part of a winning team!
Here at Primebeef, we don’t just look for employees; we want individuals who can be part of our herd. More than selling a product, we want to build a community. We’re looking for people with real meat: not just intelligence, but a passion for honest and good work. We are seeking out folks who can fill out the following positions:
Mission: Primebeef Company is committed to providing high-quality and exquisite-tasting beef to prime meat enthusiasts here and abroad.
Products and Services:
STEAK & BEEF VARIETIES
ANGUS STEAKS (AGED)
PRE-COOKED RIBS, ROASTS & SUB
PRIME LITSON BAKA STEAK & BEEF VARIETIES
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan PRIMEBEEF COMPANY, INC.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Retail / Merchandise
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : SSS, Pag Ibig, Philhealth, Uniform, Regular hours, Mondays-Saturdays/Shift Required
Lokasi : Calabarzon & Mimaropa