Lowongan Kerja Posisi Sourcing Specialist di Secretlab SG Pte Ltd
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Secretlab is an international gaming chair brand seating over a million worldwide, with our key markets in the United States, Europe and Singapore, where we are headquartered.
You will be a valued member in our award-winning Product team, responsible for creating products which are used by our global customers across 60 countries. You will strategically identify vendors which meet our requirements and continually develop our existing vendor list. The incumbent will be working directly with the Sourcing Manager; and will be tasked to provide support on vendor negotiations, issues, and coordinating sample/ pricing requests.
Our Product team is involved with all Secretlab’s industry-leading designs, including collaborative efforts with world-renowned brands such as Game of Thrones, Batman, Cloud9, Team Secret, as well as international esports organisers such as Riot Games for their League of Legends global tournaments.
- Responsible for development of new product line-ups.
- Work with the Product Development team to ensure that designs are feasible and cost-effective.
- Identify vendors that will be able to meet quality, cost, delivery and service needs of the company.
- Define, review and maintain the preferred vendor list for assigned commodities/products.
- Support sample and pricing requests for product development, recommendations and selections of vendors to be used.
- Support in vendor negotiations. Assure vendor negotiations are controlled across the company.
- Support vendor issues that are escalating to him/her.
- Bachelor’s in Materials Science, Materials Engineering, or a relevant Engineering course such as Mechanical, Mechatronics, etc.
- Relevant working experience in a procurement, buyer, or sourcing role preferred. Entry-level candidates with strong internship experiences may be considered.
- Highly proficient in both English and Mandarin – both verbal and written (for liaising with Mandarin speaking vendors regarding sourcing activities)
- Prior experience working closely with product development teams for sourcing activities.
- Ability to communicate in a professional and positive manner with external vendors and within the organization.
- Highly organized self-starter
- Comfortable with travelling overseas to meet with vendors (ad hoc basis)
- Knowledge of, and passion for, the gaming & e-sports industries
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Manufacturing, Purchasing/Material Mgmt / 510, 140
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Secretlab SG Pte Ltd
Secretlab was established in 2014 with the mission of creating the ultimate seating experience. We design and produce chairs for comfort over long hours of use in front of the computer. Our award-winning products have consistently achieved near perfect scores from both media and users. Secretlab products are sold directly to the customer, and are currently available in Singapore(where we are headquartered), US, UK, Malaysia, Australia, Canada, and most European & South-east Asia countries. Secretlab was the winner of OCBC’s Emerging Enterprise Award 2017.
At Secretlab we are a team of highly motivated individuals that take great pride in our work. We are looking for driven, versatile, and result-oriented individuals who share our vision. You will be heavily involved in a fast-growing enterprise and be a part of the team that pioneers its rapid expansion. We offer great flexibility and plenty of opportunities for fast track careers to our staff.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Secretlab SG Pte Ltd
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 23 days
Industri : Others
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Lunch is provided daily, 11am-8pm (Flexible Work Hours)
Lokasi : Toa Payoh