Lowongan Kerja Posisi Mandarin Bilingual Customer Service Representative di Ubiquity Global Services Phillipines Inc.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
We’re hiring for Bilingual Customer Service Representative (Mandarin – English) to join our team. Our Bilingual Customer Service Representatives is an integral role in the operations of our Manila office.
We’re made of something different.
We act with empathy and urgency. We treat our clients, colleagues, and community like members of the family. We have grit, tenacity, and perseverance, and a proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals – every person, in every role, for our company and our clients. Think you have what it takes? Join us!
- Explain the plan’s procedures, protocols, benefits, services, and any other necessary information to the members who telephone or visit the Member Services Department.
- Facilitate member requests for changes with network provider changes, transportation requests, or any other member request for assistance as appropriate.
- Answer all incoming member phone calls within the department’s goal timeframe.
- Document every incoming call during the course of the call with pertinent details (i.e., caller name, contact info, reason for call, action taken, resolution, etc.,)
- Respond to complaints against the health plan and its contracted facilities by utilizing the departments Complaint/Grievance Policy and Procedure.
- Make all attempts to resolve all member disenrollment/cancellation requests, complaint/grievances, and assist the member with their questions or concerns and following up as appropriate.
Ideal Candidates have:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Fluent in speaking both Mandarin and English
- Local or Foreign applicants are welcome to apply
- Previous BPO/Call Center experience is not a major requirement
- Amenable to work Onsite in BGC Taguig/Eastwood, Quezon City
- Amenable to work in a Nightshift/Graveyard schedule.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Benefits
- Learning and Development Opportunities
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays
- No experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst / 513, 111
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Ubiquity Global Services Phillipines Inc.
What we do.
Ubiquity delivers business process outsourcing and advisory solutions across customer service, technology, and operations. Focused on transforming the customer experience through data, applied science, and an unprecedented passion for people, Ubiquity offers deep industry and practical expertise across four continents on behalf of 150+ brands and counting.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Ubiquity Global Services Phillipines Inc.
Ukuran Perusahaan : More than 5000 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 15 days
Industri : Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Group Life Insurance , Profit Shares, Tenure-linked Benefits, Shifting Schedule
Lokasi : Taguig City