Lowongan Kerja Posisi Corporate Sales Representative di Amalgamated Specialties Corporation
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
- Responsible for exploiting sales and other business opportunities in the following segments/industries: offices/corporate, banks and financial institutions, hotels, health institutions, food chains, manufacturing, supply chain/logistics, schools, retail, and micro/small enterprises.
- Identify sales prospects, generating leads, conduct sales pipelining/offering/demo, sales inquiry accommodation, ensure sales fulfillment, and provide customer service to achieve telemarketing sales target.
- Regular reporting of generated sales lead databases, sales performance, and sales opportunities in segments/industries covered.
- Utilize available resources (existing databases/contacts) and platforms (google search engine, social media platforms, Viber communities, etc) in generating leads and exploiting business opportunities.
- Work closely with the Marketing head in developing offerings for client’s requirements.
- Facilitate sales order processing and related coordination with concerned departments to ensure sales fulfillment.
- Effectively attend sales and after-sales related customer concerns.
- Provide insights from the area of coverage as inputs in developing Marketing programs and Management decisions.
- Ensure acquisition of quality leads/customers.
- Regularly achieve required daily sales calls/lead generation as part of KPI.
- Performs other task assigned.
- College graduate or at least college level
- Computer literate
- Good presentation skills and salesmanship
- Excellent command in English and Filipino languages on both written and verbal skills
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- 13th month salary
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on Saturdays
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, Amalgamated Specialties Corporation
Established in 1963, Amalgamated Specialties Corporation celebrates 50 years of professional experience in the manufacture and distribution of only the best quality and user safe school and office supplies to the Filipino consumer market. Amalgamated Specialties Corporation is best known in the stationery industry for its quality brands as Crayola is for its art supplies, Magic Touch for correction fluids and Jumbo Black Pencil amongst other company name brands.
Since its early beginnings, the company has been producing and selling millions of pencils and crayons every year. The company has been behind the strong market presence of educational brands with the likes of Crayola and Jumbo Black Pencil by Amspec in this market. Amalgamated Specialties Corp. has been the trusted local partner of Crayola from the time of its incorporationl.
Amalgamated Specialties Corp. brands conforms to global quality standards. All brands related to arts and crafts are duly approved by the Arts and Crafts Materials Institute (ACMI) and are CE certified, ensuring that they are non-toxic and safe for children. Likewise, brands such as T-Pencil, Gold Medal and Magic Touch are duly tested and licensed as safe and non-toxic in cooperation with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Department of Health (DOH).
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan Amalgamated Specialties Corporation
Ukuran Perusahaan : 51 – 200 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Manufacturing / Production
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Parking, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
Lokasi : Muntinlupa City