Lowongan Kerja Posisi Senior Enterprise Business Development Manager – ESG, GRC, EHSQ di CCH ASIA PTE LIMITED
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
As a result of our continued growth and expansion, we are looking for a Senior Enterprise Business Development Managers to join Wolters Kluwer Enablon Division, and help enable demanding businesses to create a better world. With the Enablon Integrated Risk Management software platform, corporates can manage risk, drive sustainability and boost productivity across the entire value chain – from EHSQ to GRC, and from Operational Risk to ESG.
This role is be based in Shenton Way, Singapore (hybrid working).
Get to know us at ***************
What we offer:
Flexible Working Arrangement
Career & Learning Opportunities
Fair Cultural Atmosphere
About the Role
The strategy for this role is to enhance Wolters Kluwer’s Enablon solutions and brand loyalty in the market.
You’ll engage with internal and external stakeholders in creating customer-driven results, deploy customer engagement plans designed for new market entry, current market maintenance and seek greenfield opportunities in sales and emerging product/content innovation.
- Primary ownership of allocated Strategic Accounts portfolio within the Enablon business unit
- Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning
- Develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the product. Develop, present and sell a value proposition
- Negotiate product/service terms based on discretion in line with department policies and guidelines
- Manage complex or high-profile territories and/or accounts
- Conduct regular status and strategy meetings with the customers’ senior management to understand their needs and link them to the organization’s product/service strategies
- Travel to and attend conferences, events and customer meetings as required
- Develop and implement Client engagement plans to support robust sales pipeline
- Work collaboratively with Commercial and Product team to develop and deliver standardised and robust Client Value Proposition (CVP)
- Identify key sector partnerships to increase Wolters Kluwer brand loyalty
- Integrate Voice-of-the-Customer (VOC) and Voice-of-the-Product (VOP) brand experience and client experience
- Take leadership and/or participate in change management approaches in solutions and/or product conversion projects for the customers
- Have a minimum of 7-8 years as a Field Sales or Account Management or other equivalent experience in sales within SAAS or related discipline commercially.
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets and the ability to prospect, develop and close strategic relationships and customer opportunities to achieve sales and are highly motivated to work with internal and external customers and stakeholders to meet client needs and expand their relationships.
- Experience and ability to engage with C-level decision makers.
- Get thrilled working in a role where each client engagement is different and often requires a new solution or a significant re-think of existing processes.
- Are a team-player with a strong organisation skills and can manage tasks across multiple workgroups, while logging and monitoring information in systems like **************
Wolters Kluwer continuously strives for an inclusive company culture in which we attract, develop, and retain high-performing, productive, engaged, and diverse talent to deliver on our strategy. As a global company, having a diverse workforce from different backgrounds, nationalities, races, genders, gender identities, ages, sexual orientations, physical disabilities, religions, expertise and talents is of the utmost importance.
We are a company that lives and breathes its values: Focus on Customer Success, Make it Better, Aim High & Deliver and Win as a Team. We believe in promoting and developing our people, and provide a suite of benefits to make your life easier both at work and play.
We pride ourselves on our culture, which promotes inclusion, accessibility and flexible working arrangements. You can learn more about what we do by visiting our website: ***************
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Tingkat Pekerjaan : Not Specified
Kualifikasi : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev
Pengalaman Kerja :
Jenis Pekerjaan : Full-Time
Spesialisasi Pekerjaan : Sales/Marketing, Marketing/Business Dev / 503, 139
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, CCH ASIA PTE LIMITED
CCH Asia is a member of the Wolters Kluwer group of Companies, one of the world’s largest professional publishing companies is now seeking a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
All of us are fortunate to live and work in Asia. Nowhere else in the world is there such an exciting combination of expanding markets, new technologies, innovative ideas, and revolutionary business methods. Asia is a great place to do business; and we like to think that CCH Asia can be your valuable business partner.
Our information products and services are created to help you grow your business, take advantage of new opportunities, and become more efficient. How do we do this? We provide knowledge – up-to-date and value-adding information on the law and business practice. And we provide practical tools – tools that help you do your business better.
In volatile markets, business success is often a result of how effectively a company or professional practice reacts to a changing market. And often a competitive edge comes from doing something just a little bit better than the competition. Our products and services – online, electronic or print – provide valuable help with updates that are authored by experts. These come in a timely fashion and are presented and maintained in accordance with the highest professional standards.
CCH has been supporting professionals for almost one hundred years, and here in Asia we combine that global experience with more than twenty years of local presence. With eight offices across six countries – Singapore, Malaysia, Hong Kong, Japan, China and India – we are well placed to provide essential decision support for our customers. Our dedicated in-house editorial teams across Asia work together with our esteemed external authors to create a range of products that is second to none in terms of quality, authoritativeness and relevance.
In CCH, we like to think that we are your reliable strategic business partner at all times – a partner whose knowledge you can leverage on to help build your business.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan CCH ASIA PTE LIMITED
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran :
Industri : Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Medical, Regular hours, Mondays – Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
Lokasi : Central