Lowongan Kerja Posisi Events Marketing Intern di HELPLING SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
DESKRIPSI LOWONGAN KERJA
Events Marketing Intern
17 Apr 2023
Entry Level / Junior Executive
Immediate Start, For At Least 3 Months
Events / Promotions
Computer and IT
Telok Ayer Street, Helpling SG – Readers’ Choice Award 2023 (Gold), Singapore
Work from Home
179B Telok Ayer St, #03-01, Singapore 068627
Allowance / Remuneration
$800 – 1,000 monthly
Helpling is the No.1 online platform for premium home services in Europe and Asia-Pacific. Currently operating in 7 strategic markets: Denmark, France, Switzerland, Italy, UK, Ireland & Singapore, Helpling offers an online platform where customers can easily book and pay for cleaning, gardening, and other household services. Helpling matches service providers with customers and ensures that the service is carried out to the customer’s satisfaction. We aim to make it convenient and hassle-free for people to access reliable and professional home services.
About the job
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking Events Marketing Intern to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing all aspects of events planning and execution, including event logistics, vendor coordination, budget management, and attendee communication.
As an Events Marketing Intern, you will need to be outgoing, confident, and able to communicate effectively with the public. You will be responsible for distributing promotional materials in high traffic areas, such as busy streets, shopping centres, and event venues.
In this role, you will be expected to have excellent communication and organisational skills, as well as the ability to work effectively under pressure and meet tight deadlines. You will need to be able to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Coordinate pre-event administrations, including venue and supplies sourcing, event pitch and quotation preparation
- Ensure smooth operations of events
- Assist your supervisor in creating timelines and details for events, executing promotional campaigns at high traffic areas, and tracking and reporting on the distribution effectiveness
- Undertake any ad-hoc related duties, such as executing promotional campaigns at high traffic areas
- Assist in executing event project timelines, agendas, and setup schedules successfully
- Provide feedback and suggestions for improving promotional materials and distribution strategies
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Comfortable working in outdoor environments
- Experience in events management or marketing is a plus
If you are a motivated and outgoing individual with a passion for events management and marketing, we encourage you to apply for this exciting opportunity. As an Events Marketing Intern, you will play a critical role in helping us promote our events and engage with our target audience.
Please apply for this position by submitting your text CV using InternSG.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Apply for this position
Informasi Tambahan Lowongan Kerja
Informasi perusahaan Pemberi Kerja, HELPLING SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Helpling is the leading online marketplace for home services outside the US. Founded in Germany, it has raised €87M in funding from investors such as Rocket Internet, Mangrove Capital, Lakestar, APACIG and Accel. Helpling currently offers its services in 9 countries: Germany, Switzerland, Italy, France, Ireland, UK, UAE, the Netherlands and Singapore. This role will support the highly-profitable Asia-Pacific business covering Singapore and Australia.
Informasi Tambahan Perusahaan HELPLING SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Ukuran Perusahaan : 1 – 50 Employees
Waktu Proses Lamaran : 7 days
Industri : Computer / Information Technology (Software)
Tunjangan dan Lain-lain : Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Performance bonus
Lokasi : Central